November Events 2022

"
You'll be able to win one guaranteed Kalandra Mystery Box per account for reaching Level 50 in any one of the events.

Another undocumented nerf
TLDR: My time is worth more to me than to be voided. A firm pass.
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
Love endless Delve!!!!

I hope Delirium everywhere is not exactly the same like last time, cause that was...not good.

Delve, nice!
Previously, a box was given for each event, now they give only one for 3, and pass it off as dignity ... Typical greedy GGG, do not do anything new, and at the same time do not give a reward.
Hum... After this league, box reduction from 3 to 1 is bad timing. But let's not complain about free stuff.

However, i'm quite disappointed to see no major changes in the events compared to last year, nothing really exciting to try (new mechanics, temporary skill buffs, new items, anything easy to implement and adding a bit of novelty, etc.).

"How Boring and Small"

I may give a try to a single event, but at this point I'd rather focus on other games.
Last edited by Greywilde on Oct 28, 2022, 3:32:55 AM
"
Andvareel wrote:
"This means that players are able to pick and choose which events they want to play rather than feeling forced to play all three in order to pick up the maximum number of prizes."

is the insulting garbage PR doublespeak gaslighting that we hate.
Please cut that out.
Do better. Be better.

Came here to agree with this.
Voided - pass
Thanks for giving me more reasons to extend my break from the game.
I'm sad and boring for POE. Recycled event why ? and for loot ? for deleted AN ? and for fun ? ( mystery box = money , MTX = money , community wallet = money )
POE was fun guys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info