November Events 2022

"

Most notably, we've vastly improved ...

We also did not forget how you "substantially" improved rewards from AN mobs and substantial is only a tier 10 modifier. Here are a few tier 5 modifiers for you to scale your marketing in future: astronomically, colossally, mightily, enormously, exceedingly.

Hello GGG,

Can you please make the login queueing delay happen in the ~30 mins before the league start, so that at exactly the league start everyone can start all at once!

In the spirit of everyone actually starting at the same time, you will have much greater attendance to the event and viewership on twitch streams, as people will actually know when to be watching and not wander off make a coffee or view a movie and miss the fun.

Also that would be a super awesome fix for 3.20 league start too please!

Many thanks,
Jesse
"
"
PurpleChakra wrote:

NO Demigods?

The current version of the Demigod race reward series is the Godslayer’s Pride amulet. Because it uses the microtransaction system, it can be moved between your characters in different leagues.

Making it exclusive to HC SSF on PC is a really questionable decision. HC SSF already have gauntlet few times a year..

Funnel the prizes to Top 3 OVERALL instead of spread out to Top 3 Ascendancy is a HUGE MISTAKE..

I am seriously considering leaving this game for good, after almost 5 years I can see that this thing is going downhill, I loved the fast pace of this game but the developers are slowing this game down with every single league there is.
If you like the game getting slower then its fine for you, but i am playing this for fast play style not some hit and run repeat bullshit
They did not even take a minute to come out with new event leagues like seriously I AM HYPED FOR DELI IN EVERY ZONE LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
No I am not
What is the point of playing something that will be voided?
You guys cannot be for real?

zzzzzZZZZZZ
Really dislike the change to endless delve being max 600 depth. Now instead of planning a delve character you just play a meta build and race is over day 1.
If there is any why possibility I really think you should use these 3 events to get feed back on some drop changes unless the current BS of god touch is staying. You said that you really wanted to make it so we want to clear the map instead of just doing one aspect of it and leaving and instead you encouraged it by making it feel like most monsters don't drop anything now. This is a good chance to have a "public test" of any ideas or number tuning you are throwing around.

Mayhem could really use some updates with maybe making it so when "x" mechanic is in a zone it gets boosted as if it had passives from the tree applied to it. This should be a fun voided league and many of these mechanic like harby feel pretty pointless right now.

Idea to make endless delve way more interesting maybe make it so you get to choice one skill gem and then your character is locked from acquiring a different skill get them we could reward MTX based on deepest run per main active skill gem. Kind of like you do when you lock ascendancy changing. Then the race is more about being unique and interesting then being the fastest no life meta slave. Also give us the crafting bench this single handedly made this event unfun over everything else.

I don't remember Delirium everywhere last time but I feel like this wasn't a thing for some reason but we better be getting deli reward tiles and they should be based off the % of deli in the zone and not be giving a single reward always and/or scaled into only being lame reward types.

Just my arm chair back set plea for these to be aimed at being fun over all else.
Last edited by SourFae on Oct 27, 2022, 8:32:14 PM
Infinite ArchNemesis… voided progress, no demigods. There’s no reason to play.
Last edited by Vize on Oct 27, 2022, 8:31:29 PM
Anyone else kind of disappointed with the new beyond in Mayhem we can't actually turn it off on the atlas lol

could we get a fully replaced Invasion for Beyond on the atlas with nodes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info