Will Lake of Kalandra Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

Please remove Archnemesis too
Yeah, please, clean game from this garbage..
Can't mirror socketed rings, can't mirror gloves, boots, helmets, belts, weapons. B O R I N G
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
"
DeeUU8938 wrote:
Good news, the Lake was a terrible mechanic, boring and unrewarding.

Now you should also announce that you've either removed completed, or at the least heavily reworked archnemesis before you harpoon your game forever.

People are still crying about AN? Seems to be in a pretty sweet spot right now, just loot goblins but need some adjustments
You can scrap lake of Kalandra for all I care. I have'nt played it in almost 3 weeks. I Went back to standard , and I feel goooooreat !!!!!! No more anxiety!!!
Just my 2 pennies!
"
ThundraBoy666 wrote:
"
DeeUU8938 wrote:
Good news, the Lake was a terrible mechanic, boring and unrewarding.

Now you should also announce that you've either removed completed, or at the least heavily reworked archnemesis before you harpoon your game forever.

People are still crying about AN? Seems to be in a pretty sweet spot right now, just loot goblins but need some adjustments

Assuming that saying something is wrong with something, something you yourself agree with, is "crying", says more about you than anything else.
thank God! Good news!
good! [Removed by Support] also remove lood goblins or make it separate from MF gear. and ffs remove the loot conversion i don't need to drop 30 flasks and 200 WS/AS.
Last edited by Will_GGG on Oct 26, 2022, 5:45:27 AM
spam-bots is core forever?
good thinking . you don't wanna piss ppl more by keeping a bad memory in the next leagues, kalandra has to go
I'm guessing that GGG will get the idea after reading these comments. Whether they care or not is the $100 question.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info