Will Lake of Kalandra Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

thank god
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Good news...Kalandra is a dumpster that should be put were dumpsters belong.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Considering how build enabling mirrored jewelry is + the risk vs reward factor, this should definitely stay in the game in some way, shape or form.
Kalandra will not be missed by most of our guildmembers that tried the league, as allmost all of them never found a single tileset to use their own stuff but got 20-40 pieces of unusable junk.
With those rewards, they were gone again playing other games.

Its more like the last step of the expensive +2 skills amu "crafting" to either break or make them godly for very few that gets removed.
cya Deathtiny
level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
Tinyshideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3260135
The league has been fine, I played it quite a bit despite my limited time and other options. I like the direction of Arch-nemesis and it's pretty necessary it was done so monster rarity had any bearing... as well as having actual monster interactions. This will enable Ultimatum in the future which otherwise would be quite hindered by previous system's rare mob aura stacking.

Too bad another lore league is going away, at least temporarily, for now. Would love being able to access Synthesis or Kalandra lore snippets in-game somehow, like in cinematics or some audio library? A la Diablo 2's Cinematic button in Main Menu view; since for now we can only do that using some third parties that have the resources out as audio on sites.

After the initial very busy weeks of patches the Lake has been quite profitable in terms of experience and currency, although the big rare drops were also of help during leaguestarting, especially all the big jewellery chests.

"
melkoriii wrote:
Did we learn anything about the lake or Kalandra? Other then the very limited fluff from the what 4 tablets?

She gives comments out on every specific league tile, giving out some tasty little morsels on everything. You can check them out among all her audio snippets here: https://poedb.tw/us/Kalandra#KalandraTextAudio

yeah like we didnt see that coming. Lake of Kalandra will be quickly forgotten just like GGG paying streamers to play a new league that they only played for 2 days and killed the servers for dedicated players.
I liked it for some time.Now i wont miss it.

Also those oneshot Archnemesis should be gone too
Won't be missed. This leagues mechanics was completly optional. After doing the challenges I just skipped lake. And I will probably skip it in the future, if it becomes core.
GGG, you can always have fun and play this game in the office. Let's hope other people have fun playing it, because I don't as well as pretty much everybody in my friends list.
"
Fawcan wrote:
Why delete the Lake Maps? :(
I wanted to keep a few meme Lakes I got over the league as memory.

Didn't even know that there is a fishman in the lakes.

It is nostalgic to took up some old league items in your remove only tabs, and even that is gone now. why...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info