Will Lake of Kalandra Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

ok

I will not missing this league. Worst league ever.
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
"
0Craven0 wrote:
what a shame that this lore was wasted.

yeah there is unfortunately nothing left to look forward to if this is what the most lucrative currency is about.

Please excuse me if there was even a boss encounter, honestly the time developing content players don't reach is a waste of everybody's time when we could have had something to appreciate instead.

Is it really so bad to have one league which is a blast and saturated in currency, that keeps players smiling for several leagues after, hoping that GG might "do it again?!".

That is how I feel at least when new skills are added, but it sucks when FOTM such as the latest lightning conduit is intended to be the meta gem each league, which is just training people to try new skills instead of new mechanics.

3.20 : Loot League, or even just W00t league ? (。●́‿●̀。)
This league was doomed from week 1. and the huge waste of kalandra
Have played every league since 2.4 Essence league, including 3.0 beta, and this is my least favorite league ever... good riddance.

Now just dump archnemesis and we can get back to actually enjoying PoE.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
Good to see it go. In my opinion PoE needs a much bigger purge of bloated content.

p.s. and remove Archnemesis!
Remove Archnemesis!
Last edited by mahayana on Oct 26, 2022, 9:51:24 AM
yessssss
turns out there is a god, thank you for removing thi machanic from the game for good.

If next league is also farm god touched rares im out of poe for good.
no no NO!
This league mechanic would actually be really easy to add into the core game.

We already have a sextant modifier that is themed around this league (even though it doesn't have anything in common with it):
-Players cannot take reflected damage
-Map contains additional packs of mirrored monsters

Now add a cluster or two to your atlas passive tree that spawns more mirrored packs and gives them a chance to drop pre-rolled mirrored tablets. The quality of that tablet depends on map tier, map iir (NOT player iir!) and luck. High tier maps will drop tablets that have high difficulty tiles, where IIR will affect the tiles themselves, their strength (currently represented by silver and gold carets). To add some depth to it, now the tiles function as maps, thus they can be rolled with map modifiers. Not a big effort, yet it's always something nice to have.

I'd rather run mirrored tablets than temples of axolotl or whatever these things are called.

Many players skipped this mechanic in their maps, but a core implementation like this, where they sometimes (not too commonly) drop pre-rolled? That would be OK. And it would preserve the reflecting mist crafting method, which has been pretty succesful - it made normal non-influenced rings desirable, whereas before you'd almost never use a non-influenced one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info