Will Lake of Kalandra Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

I won't miss this league. I agree with others saying the underlying idea had some merit, but that the investment vs. risk / reward just wasn't worth it. The lake also suffered from the standard GGG pitfall of tiny areas in which to fight. I hated the layouts.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
We did it reddit, we did it
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
"
PATATAPUM wrote:
Are you going to add the Lake's jewellery base types to the core game?

+1
So lake Kullandra gets the nerf treatment, but AN Cullandra gets to go version 4.

How peculiar times two.
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
One of poes 'greatest' lores get done wrong, so wrong that they've balanced manifesto'ed (aka nerfed) her to oblivion.
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
One more reason never to play "leagues".
You need to buy more stash tabs, and play months to fill them with items which to be deleted by GGG.
Sad news, i really like this league mechanic. I hope at least Kalandra OST will be added to Customisable Hideout Music, because its awesome
POE is already bloated to the max and Lake of Kalandra is horribly unrewarding content. It does not bring anything new to the game. I currently have nearly 60 tablets in my stash that will never be run.

I can only see Kalandra being brought back as a minor content with just those reflecting mirrors. It would be a portal in a map that would teleport you to single piece of lake where you defeat enemies and use Reflection Mirror.
Good news, the Lake was a terrible mechanic, boring and unrewarding.

Now you should also announce that you've either removed completed, or at the least heavily reworked archnemesis before you harpoon your game forever.
Return The Ultimatum ! much better than last leagues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info