3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

Very underwhelming... sorry.
*Never forgetting how good this game looked at 32:9 instead of 1/3 of my screen being black bars.*
Fixed a bug where the Exalted Orb MTX for Summon Holy Relic is now only worth 14c.

Let's be honest GGG, you messed this whole currency thing up.

Absolutely no one in their right mind is trying to decorate a skill like a dollar bill.

Y'all need some Jesus in your life.

Last edited by McHamm3rSh0t on Sep 6, 2022, 9:58:46 PM
some other things need physical tag too - holy relic does phys dmg as do phantasms, but no physical tag
Still no loot buff or harvest back sad .... (vision)
Last edited by RGSS on Sep 6, 2022, 9:58:21 PM

Fix loot goblins ?

Fix reward scaling of league mechanic encounters in the lake ?

Come on, not asking for much here...
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Any news, in the fact that juicing give almost no return?
"And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you"
Archnem needs an overall serious nerf and should have some modifiers not spawn with others.

Loot still needs to be fixed because hunting for a giant loot explosion monster is not fun at all.

Harvest... just remove it at this point.
Still no fixes to drops, nice.
OH wait, the top 1% of players are rich... My bad.

Leagues fine.
well sucks no craft everything is gamble with remove and add (50% when lucky, and cant use on influenced itens)
need pay a lot of divines to craft anything so most of the itens are not worthy the cost
the divine really need shards/cards i got a lot of exalted cards but they are trash now so most of the dopamine with good drops was reduced this league
a lot of adds drop chill grounds that last 15 seconds after they die
i guess i see you next league this was not a good one
Last edited by Mokurp on Sep 6, 2022, 10:07:27 PM
"Updated the description on Aegis Aurora's Energy Shield recovery to "Recover Energy Shield", previously "Replenishes Energy Shield". This is not a functional change."

The frog is placed into the pot of cold water on the stove.
8 mod maps are the new alch and go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info