3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

Wait, where's the archnemesis loot change that was mentioned?
"
Lowered the damage dealt to minions by League monster skill...

God I hope so. My demon harpies have 83% ele res and an ehp of 272k and they can't survive a single t16 map, let alone the lake.
Wait thats's it? Man that's depressing. I was hopeful you would actually do something meaningful to the lake. You specifically asked for feedback concerning league content in the lake and this is what you came up with? Rewards from league specific tiles are still not properly scaling with difficulty. What about difficulty 10+ Expedition tiles dropping only like 5 scrap metals? What about Harbinger tiles only dropping some chaos shards? What about difficulty 10+ essences being almost immortal? All that stuff and you don't touch on the rewards at all? Instead there are some minor tweaks to breach tile, the one league tile that was actually decent on higher tiers.

I'm still having fun but man, if there aren't some major changes in 3.20, I suspect a lot of players won't come back. Because the game is a mess right now. You took away crafting power, nerfed our defences, buffed AN to where they are some of the hardest encounters in the game, harder than a lot of bosses, slowed down progression significantly. The game is to hard in it's current state. When even the most experienced players are struggling at leaguestart you know there is something wrong. I can't even imagine how new players must feel. You have to realize that instead of being a relaxed and fun experience, the game feels like a chore to play right now for a lot of people.

I really hope you listen to the feedback you asked for. But these patch notes are a major dissapointement. Again.
Didn't know there was a bug with frostblink and shield charge. I thought I was stunned and died so many times when I could move.
ugh... whatever
The Lake of Kalandra buffs are nowhere near enough. I've been waiting for buffs to run all my Lakes. Guess they will just rot in my stash instead.

No Harvest changes. Crafting certain types of items is excruciatingly painful right now. I hate having to rely on prayer when crafting my items.

Nothing done about MF Culling loot goblins.

I've been waiting for this patch for 10 days and am very disappointed that this was the best that GGG could do.

This patch will do nothing to bring back players or help with retention.
"
nicholasiv wrote:
Why are rares that drop nothing a thing at all?

They probably should have made it more clear what this was referencing, but I believe they're talking about rares that exist in mechanics that can't drop loot. For instance, when you're doing a safehouse within a map. All the rares in there CAN'T drop loot but they were previously spawning 4 mod rares and even the god-molested rares.
sad
Last edited by manjuba on Sep 6, 2022, 9:54:41 PM
[Removed by Support]

Also, you could buff the rate of Reflection Mist by 200% and it won't break the game.

"
Improved the outcome odds for the Tainted Orb of Fusing, Tainted Jeweller's Orb and Tainted Mythic Orb.

C'mon now. Be transparent. Tell us exactly the odds. How many lessons do you need before realizing that stealth loses you player trust?
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Sep 6, 2022, 9:54:28 PM
I don't see main issues adressed:

- league mechanic loot scarcity;
- loot goblin clown fiesta contained;
- improvements on craft acessibility in place of harvest reforges

This is the first leagues I have to grind maps hard after completing atlas, to get character going.

I'm dying constantly and economy is me generating 10% less and everything costs like x3 and higher.
Last edited by xhemix on Sep 6, 2022, 9:56:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info