3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

where harvest :(
Drunk league is sooo drunk! xD

We waited for a lake drop buff.
We waited.

It needs so much effort to build lakes and to clear em, but outcome is so close to non-existant to that effort. Why... Whyy!?
Last edited by DarkJen on Sep 7, 2022, 3:07:55 PM
Listen, i don'T play this game to play a beta version of poe 2. If you wanna test things, get a beta server. You just took the fun of the game and dont wanna make me play your poe 2
So still no changes? ok.
focus on the 98% of players, not the streamers
this is a joke right? thanks for fixing sunder, the 2 players in all of tradeleague are very thankful, maybe if you find the time fix the loot next, please ?

no honey for me, no money from me.
Last edited by Kane1992 on Sep 7, 2022, 2:11:21 PM
0 loot changes.

Edit: Sorry you removed loot actually from AN during boss encounters LMFAO
Last edited by Zoltarek991 on Sep 7, 2022, 2:13:20 PM
"
thexlr8d wrote:
focus on the 98% of players, not the streamers

all of the streamers wanted the lake mechanic buffed so maybe appreciate GGG ignoring them, too.
Tencentorship
Honestly laughable how these are the changes that were decided upon after a week of "deliberation". There's a reason I don't buy supporter packs anymore and this is pretty much it. Each league has gotten progressively less fun which means me playing less and therefore spending less money.

Good luck with the "vision" GGG, but to me, this ain't it chief.
WE WANT DETERMINISTIC CRAFTING, WE ALL GOT USED TO HARVEST MECHANIC AND RELIED ON IT AS ONE OF THE BEST PARTS OF YOUR GAME!
YOUR GAME IS PLAIN BAD RIGHT NOW, SOLO SELF FOUND FEELS LIKE A BAD JOKE.

You may as well stop releasing patch notes if you aren't going to listen to your supporters, we are clearly unhappy and these patch notes feel like a slap in the face.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info