3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

I don't want to play 24/7 and don't want waste all my free time for PoE.
I am not a jerk and I have other busies: family, food, sleep, work etc.
The game should help to relax and I want to enjoy the gameplay.
But what do I have: a few Chaos, cheap gear, and no way to make the game easier...
From league to league the game turns into "Path Of Suffering".
Why, GGG?
Player satisfaction = buying microtransactions. Is the hint clear?
Well i think the League is dead for most of the players.
Last edited by powner1985 on Sep 8, 2022, 3:55:54 PM
"
powner1985 wrote:
"
joffxrey wrote:
Good changes.
Newbies are mad atm about loot changes, but good players like, who actually understand how this game works, are still rich.
Quite frankly that's a skill issue. Git gud fellas.

yeah, i guess its the same problem for the Streamer Alkaizer(poe and D3 noob) and Phoenix. They have quit 1 week ago....
harvest and drop rate changes i like the most , oh wait...
Last edited by kory1979 on Sep 8, 2022, 4:47:33 PM
So GGG is playing the waiting game on loot goblins and TFT culling services in hopes we get used to it and stop complaining?
It hinted that "you guys should reach 38 challenges and quit the [Removed by Support] league as soon as possible".

So funny.

Though I have only 8 chellenges here, I've gotten 37 in penguin's server and waiting for the rare [Removed by Support] cartographer's strongbox (farm more than 1000 strongbox map with full passives and rusted scarab, so sad.)
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 11, 2022, 6:10:08 PM
It's possible to have something for see a littel bit in advance the nice mod of archnem like lunaris solaris shakari because i have a probleme i killed him and i dont have the time for see the nice mod of archnem :'( so i cant call mf culler for have more divine ????
Last edited by herouard on Sep 8, 2022, 6:02:07 PM
Imagine killing a rare monster and getting no loot, it's an ARPG!?

"
Rare monsters that do not drop loot are now limited to 2 Archnemesis modifiers.

Is this a joke?

Please, almost 3 weeks on and you're still not listening to us. You are still not fixing what is clearly wrong with the game.

Yeah you have fixed bits here and there but not the core things that actually matter to the players: LOOT, CARD DROPS, CURRENCY DROPS "not goblins"?

Please fix the game?
"
yatesie107981 wrote:
Imagine killing a rare monster and getting no loot, it's an ARPG!?

"
Rare monsters that do not drop loot are now limited to 2 Archnemesis modifiers.

Is this a joke?

Please, almost 3 weeks on and you're still not listening to us. You are still not fixing what is clearly wrong with the game.

Yeah you have fixed bits here and there but not the core things that actually matter to the players: LOOT, CARD DROPS, CURRENCY DROPS "not goblins"?

Please fix the game?

As far as I'm concerned the only place I've been rewarded was delve this league. Couldn't even make like any chaos going through maps and my build had pushed to 30 divine orbs this league. I kind of refuse to redo the campaign again just to pick another build so I went to T16 with pretty much no gear. As for when i invested into delve well that was a different story. While the fossils aren't worth much this league and with harvest changes it's pretty easy to turn your fossils into what you want them to be. You'll often see chaos and if you find Opulent chests you may find divine orbs. This is where I've gotten my couple divine orbs this league. So as far as I'm concerned anything more related to the main content like maps and pinnacle bosses is just plain awful. Where as Delve and Heist don't feel that changed at all. If you're having as much poor luck as I had maybe this will help a bit.

Otherwise nothing else has been rewarding at all to progress my gear. Currency is utterly lacking to craft anything at all otherwise so my build just remains stuck.
Last edited by ChaosCreature7 on Sep 8, 2022, 6:38:16 PM
"Rare monsters that do not drop loot are now limited to 2 Archnemesis modifiers."

Or, how about, "they don't exist"?

Everything should drop loot, not just "Icons" or say "Touched".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info