3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
"
joffxrey wrote:
Good changes.
Newbies are mad atm about loot changes, but good players like, who actually understand how this game works, are still rich.
Quite frankly that's a skill issue. Git gud fellas.

Posts like this are really dumb. With post like this it's like a noob is trying to gloat even though various vet players are complaining about it and even when they have skill. Mean I complained about it and I was up their dealing with the ubers last league and beaten Maven and Sirius many times in various leagues.

[Removed by Support] as they only see themselves and are likely playing an ridiculous meta build often or [Removed by Support]. Or they just like [Removed by Support] and gloat while people state the obvious issues of the league. Obviously the issue isn't skill. Some of those responses soon went on probation after posting like one guy who stated he was getting several mirrors this league with his group to try to attack posts where people complained. LoL.

You don't need skill for poe. Onely knowledge and a shit load of time. But skill? Nah.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 11, 2022, 5:55:57 PM
Make Exalts great again.
Take the stupid God touched mods out of delve now, there is no room to maneuver and its an almost guaranteed death dentence.
I have now died 6 effing times to God touched rare while touched trying to level to 95in the mines, the last being a Solaris with temporal bubble and mana siphon and I am getting utterly sick of it.

Fine in a map where you can move, but seriously in a 3 foot wide corridor with absolutely nowhere to escape to?

Just bloody poor game development.
Last edited by Ruddski on Sep 8, 2022, 9:52:55 AM
"
Rekill wrote:

You don't need skill for poe. Onely knowledge and a shit load of time. But skill? Nah.

True. You only need a shit load of knowledge and time if you have no skill. If you have skill, you save a lot of both.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Loled, just old drop, OVERbuffed old drop people need
"
Rekill wrote:
"
"
joffxrey wrote:
Good changes.
Newbies are mad atm about loot changes, but good players like, who actually understand how this game works, are still rich.

Posts like this are really dumb. With post like this it's like a noob is trying to gloat even though various vet players are complaining about it and even when they have skill. Mean I complained about it and I was up their dealing with the ubers last league and beaten Maven and Sirius many times in various leagues.

[Removed by Support] as they only see themselves and are likely playing an ridiculous meta build often or [Removed by Support]. Or they just like [Removed by Support] and gloat while people state the obvious issues of the league. Obviously the issue isn't skill. Some of those responses soon went on probation after posting like one guy who stated he was getting several mirrors this league with his group to try to attack posts where people complained. LoL.

hah funny to hear it from guy who has 9 challenges done :)
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 11, 2022, 5:56:44 PM
"
SAVAGEisReal wrote:

hah funny to hear it from guy who has 9 challenges done :)

As he said - shitload of time. Challenges does take only time to complete. Lol

Its like you are trying to say counting to a 1 000 000 on video would take insane skill.
awesome
<3
"
Rekill wrote:
"
"
joffxrey wrote:
Good changes.

I don't know if you relised but I was replying to someone who stated it being a skill issue and stating it was noobs who were complaining. I told him that he was being dumb as both people with skill and experienced were also complaining. Honestly those fools aren't really helping the matter. Some of them even have been cheating while gloating and have been banned which is hilarious. As for time. No one has time for unrewarding grind. There are players farming ubers for 100 hours that just quit because loot is so bad they only got 2 notable unique drops. Essentially it's waste of time gain nothing at all and that's what this league is. Besides that the nerfs are what completely ruined the league not just to loot but to everything they did it and all adds up.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 11, 2022, 5:58:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info