3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

destroyed my favorite game T_T
Getting one-shot over and over is not fun Chris. For the love of Christ Wilson, quit turning your game into "Path of Determination, Grace, Molten Shell, Capped Chaos Resistance, and Getting One-shot."
Yall need to refine AN. Please... I understand you guys have a lot of tech and see the potential of it. AN is spoiling the hype of PoE2. If AN is the base of all PoE2 then you guys are making people run away. If you add something to the game it shouldn't break everything you've previously built... Please know - you've added too many mods to balance, they are too powerful, they spawn too many degens, they are not better for your game than Nemesis mods. You have broken old love previous content and now the atlas has major winners and losers. You need to fix this now.

Return loot to what it was. This loot goblin stuff is insane. I have played this patch to level 91 with totems. The power
First and foremost, I appreciate the hard work but I probably won't continue playing this league. There's not a lot of incentive to explore league content current or past -- a huge part of what made the game fun. I think the other component is that I feel like defenses are somewhat homogenous in that the end-state is that you do all of them if you can and that the path there is unrewarding and feels bad. I don't mind a slower, more difficult game, but a lot of the new monster modifiers feel gratuitous, arbitrary, boring, and unfun. It feels weird to have map bosses trivialized by random rares and some magical mobs in the same map. If the rares were mechanically interesting rather than slog or map bosses had gotten some mechanical love that would have been neat. It's also possible that the design direction you've chosen isn't for me, which is fine.
Rock formations in the Lake of Kalandra now block projectiles, allowing you to hide from enemy attacks.

No idea how you did it. But you made movement skills in the Lake feel utterly useless you can't even shield charge around without feeling like a snail
still not reducing the damage of beyond.

My defenses are OK, most of the time they hardly dent my HP and then suddenly BAM oneshot or BAM a dot that kills me so fast I need to have Terminator like reflexes to react in time.
I know GGG thinks this is visionary , challenging and whatever, but I as player say it us unfair and kills the fun.
Dear Chris and GGG Team,
I understand that you think that there is a philosophy behind all of these changes.
But please, tell me:
1. Who is the target audience of the game by this philosophy? I would like to know because looks like as a casual player, I am not anymore.

2. And do you play your own game, levelling form 1 and mapping? Not just testing, but playing from 1 to level 99. Without any admin cheat to create ready-made characters with proper gear but trying to get loot, currency and craft and buy your gear. As we do, normal players. Oh, wait, we don't because we are waiting for a proper fix.

3. If your answer is "yes" to my 2nd question, then what is your experience? Are you doing this after your 8 hours of work with family, wife and kids) when you have 2 hours "free" time?

4. If your answer is "no", then please do it! I would like you to "enjoy" your own creation as I do and so as many more.

Sincerely,
hortom
"
MaxW81 wrote:
My defenses are OK, most of the time they hardly dent my HP and then suddenly BAM oneshot or BAM a dot that kills me so fast I need to have Terminator like reflexes to react in time.
I know GGG thinks this is visionary , challenging and whatever, but I as player say it us unfair and kills the fun.

THIS!!! and the loot goblins have to go
"
hortom wrote:
Dear Chris and GGG Team,
I understand that you think that there is a philosophy behind all of these changes.
But please, tell me:
1. Who is the target audience of the game by this philosophy? I would like to know because looks like as a casual player, I am not anymore.

2. And do you play your own game, levelling form 1 and mapping? Not just testing, but playing from 1 to level 99. Without any admin cheat to create ready-made characters with proper gear but trying to get loot, currency and craft and buy your gear. As we do, normal players. Oh, wait, we don't because we are waiting for a proper fix.

3. If your answer is "yes" to my 2nd question, then what is your experience? Are you doing this after your 8 hours of work with family, wife and kids) when you have 2 hours "free" time?

4. If your answer is "no", then please do it! I would like you to "enjoy" your own creation as I do and so as many more.

Sincerely,
hortom

There is another issue...Maybe he does all that and manages to be a pro,at the end of the day,he is the creator of the game itself,so he knows everything about the game (i assume) or he should know a lot more than probably anyone else so he should manage to do well playing 2hours a day compared to you or me or 90% of players.
What i would love to see,heck i would pay a ticket to see Cris Wilson playing the game,it would be awesome to see a 2hours gameplay of Cris for a few days until he reaches T16 and see how he does,how he feels about all the game.Not just words like "oh,we tested it and it felt rigt to us".I want to see it,Cris.

PS We might even learn a few tips and tricks on how to do well in the game by seeing how they play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info