3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
joffxrey wrote:
Good changes.
Newbies are mad atm about loot changes, but good players like, who actually understand how this game works, are still rich.
Quite frankly that's a skill issue. Git gud fellas.

Posts like this are really dumb. With post like this it's like a noob is trying to gloat even though various vet players are complaining about it and even when they have skill. Mean I complained about it and I was up their dealing with the ubers last league and beaten Maven and Sirius many times in various leagues.

[Removed by Support] as they only see themselves and are likely playing an ridiculous meta build often or [Removed by Support]. Or they just like [Removed by Support] and gloat while people state the obvious issues of the league. Obviously the issue isn't skill. Some of those responses soon went on probation after posting like one guy who stated he was getting several mirrors this league with his group to try to attack posts where people complained. LoL.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 11, 2022, 5:54:24 PM
I see you all still complaining about dead game, lol. I quit the league on day two since I know how GGG fixes their problem (they do not) if you continue supporting via buying packs and etc and continue playing their game they wont never change anything. gl exiles.
Edit// Nvm, skipped some things - misunderstanding
Last edited by damjanusz on Sep 8, 2022, 6:11:41 AM
Did we really wait this long for a post with updates for this??????

Now we will have to wait again until Monday, to get a small communication from GGG?

What is the point to just hope now?

The biggest issue I personally have is the loot goblins. It is such a bad mechanic for the game.

I tried to invest a little in my maps, with no return.

Every investment past 1 scarab is a loss, unless u are lucky enough to get a god touched mob, and hope you will see it before killing it to look for a culler. Yeah, great mechanic.

And why the mod to change loot to flask is still in this game? When enough is enough?

Can we get a stream from GGG to have a normal conversation? this is 0 communication.

I am starting to think, that specific message, with the director of PATH OF EXILE 1 meant something, that he will not be the director of POE 2 anymore, and maybe is trying to put this game to the ground.

I really hope this is just me, and this is not the case.
The game is at it's worst state in PoE's history.
And in this period even the communication with GGG is totally broken.
[Removed by Support]

Because right now it feels like GGG is a ship in a stormy sea without any rudder or captain, spamming buzzwords in posts to pretend activity.
Last edited by Will_GGG on Sep 8, 2022, 6:55:34 AM
"
furfur404 wrote:
I see you all still complaining about dead game, lol. I quit the league on day two since I know how GGG fixes their problem (they do not) if you continue supporting via buying packs and etc and continue playing their game they wont never change anything. gl exiles.

Yep pretty much. There's only 27k players on atm so it says a lot when most people don't want to play this league.
"
AngryGekko wrote:
The game is at it's worst state in PoE's history.
And in this period even the communication with GGG is totally broken.
[Removed by Support]

Because right now it feels like GGG is a ship in a stormy sea without any rudder or captain, spamming buzzwords in posts to pretend activity.

+1
Last edited by Will_GGG on Sep 8, 2022, 6:55:57 AM
Give me back the booty!
sad
!
Last edited by Stridsfordon90 on Sep 8, 2022, 8:59:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info