3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
tador88 wrote:
"
Kvicksilver wrote:
I'm glad that you are sticking to your vision and not giving in to the whiners that wants to use harvest as an item editor. Nice to see some bug fixes.

This league has been one of the best so far when it comes to challenges that are approachable and not relying too much on luck, hope to see that next league as well!

Edit: I hope that the problem with people inviting MF cullers to get more and better drops gets solved before the next league though.

So you happy that challenges finally aren't relaying so much on luck anymore, but praise GGG for making the crafting a gambling fiesta. Interesting logic.

P.S. I love challenges this league, but I will prefer the crafting and loot to be on same line: more deterministic. I don't like to gamble neither in slamming my items, neither in waiting for the God goblin. I want to know that my time spend in game is rewarded by sure progression.

Personally I don't think there should be any kind of deterministic crafting in the game, so yeah. It's an ARPG where loot should matter, not a crafting simulator.
LOL wow
All jokes aside when is the next league supposed to drop? December or January?
"
hulduet wrote:
All jokes aside when is the next league supposed to drop? December or January?

3-5 days after release, as usual, according to steamcharts :)
Last edited by Echothesis on Sep 7, 2022, 1:37:40 PM
- Gold Goblin still part of the vision™
- 32:9 ultrawide destruction still part of the vision™
- MF Culler Discord calls still part of the vision™
- monsters unable to drop loot still part of the vision™
- Archnemesis still part of the vision™
- 'We're discussing it' phrases without listening to the community still part of the vision™
- My full retention on spending money for your ignorance still part of the vision™
I rarely comment about stuff like this but just in case someone from GGG reads this I want to add my thoughts. Few friends from work and I really enjoy the league start, often taking a few days off work to spend some time enjoying the fresh league. By now I would have gotten my first char to unlock the atlas and got all my stones. I would have my first set of A-tier gear, not S but good enough to do everything I want. Right now I'm struggling to get my gear to a state that feels ok, my minions are lackluster to be kind, oo yeah personally I like to play minions, my bank is sad and my friends have quit.

I would like some more honesty about stuff like HUGE loot nerfs, especially when they are played up "wow" you're gonna be getting all these rewards now in big piles. when really best Iv seen is a bunch of potions, hundreds of armor, and weapon stones, and the very best 3 chaos and no more than 8 of lower currency. Because I would not have taken two days off to enjoy a new league, I would have just skipped the whole thing.

I could go into many things about why I'm upset and what I don't like but at the end of the day if your fans don't like your game what good is your vision?

On a good note, the changes to harvest for a player like me are GREAT! I can't speak to end-game crafting, at best I really can only look at their gear and wish I had something as cool.

From a disappointed customer.

still didnt get the point huh?!
[Removed by Support]
no 100% chance for LEAGUE MECHANIC spawn in lake?
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 7, 2022, 4:44:12 PM
What a big pile of nothing for a patch. I guess my lakes will continue sitting in my stash because they're 100% not worth running right now. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 7, 2022, 4:42:19 PM
THANK YOU FOR THE PATCH GGG!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info