3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

As I said on the other post.. 3.19 is done.

This is path of goblins from now on...
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
First, thank you for fixing the confine mouse to window with the black bars. But could you please tell us when you will remove the black bars and give us back the 32:9 ratio? It seems to me that it will be quite some time before you fix it, if you take time to fix black bars.
"

First, thank you for fixing the confine mouse to window with the black bars. But could you please tell us when you will remove the black bars and give us back the 32:9 ratio? It seems to me that it will be quite some time before you fix it, if you take time to fix black bars.

do you live under a rock? they purposely broke the support for 32:9 and cited MLG, League of Legends tryhard balancing as the reason as to why you can't use modern technology. The game is still rendering behind those black bars, too. GGG literally gave all of you 32:9 users the middle finger and pretended they did the community a favor. Welcome to nuGGG. This is so anti-gamer and you guys at GGG can't even see it. It's sad what's happening
Tencentorship
Last edited by jrv209 on Sep 6, 2022, 11:42:43 PM
"
Xystre wrote:
As I said on the other post.. 3.19 is done.

This is path of goblins from now on...

Lol it’s far from bath of goblins I’ve made at least 200 divines this league and I’m not even a no lifer I have a job and obligations, haven’t got any divines from any loot goblins just trading items and crafting stuff the way I always have. If you honestly think the only way to make currency is to kill God touched rares then you don’t understand the game.
Problem: Archnemesis still in the game. Solution: you're not getting a dime from me ever again. Look at my badges and realize you lost a LONG TIME whale. And I'm not the only one.

I'm so sick and tired of this "vision". I just want the game I loved back.
https://www.twitch.tv/velzanna/
Last edited by Velzanna on Sep 6, 2022, 11:42:22 PM
I was hoping for the patch to be live on like yesterday shrug
Still not enough.. After 3 Weeks.
"
Evraeisjebus wrote:
Any news, in the fact that juicing give almost no return?

NUMBER ONE BEST FIX. Whoever thought of doing loot goblins wasn't thinking. If we wanted loot goblins we would play d3. Please revert loot to the way it was in 3.18 this is sad. The loot and harvest changes are TERRIBLE.
That's cools but it's still don't address staking AN dmg modes
I stopped playing your game Because it keeps wanting to be a second job, i want to enjoy my free time and not be taken prisoner by a game that refuses to reward me for my time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info