3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

ahahahahah.. I guess the "we are listening to player feedback" was just a straight up lie then.

I guess we have the answer to the question. Would Chris rather have a game that hundreds of thousands enjoy but he hates, Or a thousand enjoy but he loves...

just gonna leave this here...

https://steamcharts.com/app/238960#6m
Ok improvement...but the lake needs more.
Ty
☣ 𝕯𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖋𝖙 ☣
Yeah, this isnt it
mmmmmm

Interesting changes to minions hopefully those builds can actually play the game again. But overall this is rather underwhelming for how long they've been silent. I think a lot of players are wanting to continue the discussion on how the MF culling meta is impacting player experience.

I think they've given up on adjusting rewards for league tiles in the lake...which is fine I guess. The lake is actually fairly rewarding in raw currency. I'm not sure why they keep buffing reflecting Mist encounters...I've run like 25ish lakes I'd say. Had a mist every single time. Although multiple mists per lake would be really sweet.

Archnem has some solid qol changes. The delv change is overdue. Harbi mobs limited to 2 mods is also dope. removed the risk of god touched mobs not dropping anything. Would like to see the reward structure iterated on in the next league - ***please do not do this in a vacuum. Throw 3 ideas at the community and let us give feedback.***

Beyond changes are....awkward. The boss is rather beefy so 5% nerf seems...idk like why even nerf it? Other beyond mobs nerfed by 60% lulwut? I delete them before I even notice they've spawned most times. I'm sure there were after something with that change but idk what it was. Would like to see beyond bosses nerfed to be more in line with deli bosses....unless there is a specific reason GGG isn't willing to do that.

Overall - context in the patch notes would be great once they're fully fleshed out. Hopefully there are some other interesting changes that help carry the god-touched AN loot discussion forward.
yeaaaaah, not playing until y'all take out loot goblins

at least y'all tried, I guess
Reforge More Likely from Harvest is useless now

Add back in the "More" part and maybe it will work again

I am far from a pro player but I am already exhausted from dozens of failures trying to make Suppress gear for my ELEMENTALIST

You may not want us to use Suppress on an Elementalist. But all the streamer guides are telling us to go against your design and cap suppress on our Elementalist Conduit builds.

Feels like a major design flaw in the game if you ask me.

If every class in the game is required to have 100% suppress then there is something wrong with the game at it's core.

buff kalandra, nerf the difficulty, and buff the loot of the lake. the league mechanic is punishing, not rewarding and at this point, it's just AR (loot goblins) the league.
they try to fix the game and not to safe hmm... guys sry but im done ....
"
Potofresco wrote:
the league mechanic and archnemesis are honestly the only problem right now in the game and one of them you can just ignore it.

For someone like me who plays leagues to experience the new stuff, the league mechanic and AN (by virtue of being in every zone and mechanic) ARE the whole game lol. So saying these are 'the only problems' is kind of a big deal.

Changes are in the right direction but damn. That 60% beyond nerf lol. I feel like day 1 we knew this stuff was overtuned, probably could have knocked off 20% hp and damage from day 2 as a bandaid on these mobs.

Agree with everyone asking about Lake loot at least at the lower tiers I'm able to complete. Temp league but the mechanic rewards less than maps. But its also harder than maps. Pausechamp.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info