3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

kinda too late to fix a dead league.... why did you break it in the first place?
So I finally figure out how to make currency in this league, delve farming and you take that away too. FUCK ALL THE WAY OFF! What next you are just going to take out loot all together. Spend more money for us to take away the things you like in the game. I have been playing since 2013. I am close to rage quitting and uninstalling this fucking trash game. FUCK OFF!
"
zizaranpoe wrote:
"Improved the outcome odds for the Tainted Orb of Fusing, Tainted Jeweller's Orb and Tainted Mythic Orb."

Of course, never post any numbers, so that people can not point out that 50% increase on 10% success is only 5% actual increase. "This is a buff"

I do hope people will vote with their wallets come next league...

I voted with my wallet this League in that it didn't open for POE.

3.18 was very very fun and enjoyable to play felt good didnt feel like I was dieing constatly. The league mechanic was kinda meh but the game balance was good.

3.19 A pile of steaming trash. GGG their is missing the mark and then their is never been in the same postal code as the mark. Lake of Kalandra was the latter.

I will pay for the game I want to play. GGG you are free to make whatever game you want however. But for revenue you should hope the game you choose to make is one I want. Better luck next league.
Lackluster changes once again.. Sad :(

How can you keep asking for feedback and then completely ignore it. FeelsBadMan
Please GGG do better!
The fact that after all this, and Lake being obviously WELL under-tuned with risk vs reward you still stand firm on this is absolutely insane.
Thank you for the much needed QoL for minions!
Any news on the broken Spectre AI though? ;-;
Maybe realize that changing rares to Archnemesis was a mistake and change it back. It would make sense for the "hard" mode you discuss. Amazing to me that in your overzealous pursuit of difficulty and the economy you are just continuously sapping the game of fun.
u guys need to clarify how much all the number previous the buff/ nerf was. We can't know what is "roughly 5%" and what is "approximately 60%". Is It "reduce" or "less", and from how many %.
5%

This is quite impactful.
"
Darklurker25 wrote:
UHM Stop pandering to reddit and slow the game down pls. People should not be killing all uber bosses on day 2 of the league

That just represents a very tiny percentage of No_Lifer type gamers..........POE shouldn't make changes just because no-lifers take down uber bosses on day 2. Becuse if they make changes, then the rest of us suffer that don't play the game 20 hours a day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info