3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

Imagine taking over a week to come up with this lol. Not a single even remotely big issue adressed.

Guess they really are done with the league, and when they kept asking for feedback they were just pretending.

Like, how hard can it be to make the league mechanic more rewarding than alch and go mapping?! My 5 year old nephew could give you a solution: Buff lake drops by 100%.

I was holding out, but maybe its actually time to do what so many others have already done and change the review of my 20000+ hours played steam account now. Can't be seen endorsing this and misleading others into thinking they could have fun with this game anymore.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 6, 2022, 10:32:25 PM
You guys would benefit GREATLY from a PTR or pre-patch alpha. A majority of these issues were completely unavoidable if you'd just let your players test your product and act on their feedback.
Your current testers and QA folks clearly either don't test the game or their feedback goes completely ignored.

It would just be fun to start a league that everyone enjoys and doesn't quit immediately. The changes you've made since league start are all mostly good but they could've easily been there at league launch
I'm fairly puzzled how "make lakes more rewarding than T16 maps" is just far too complex to implement. Buff the numbers, then buff them again.

Higher risk + higher reward is fine, run with that. "Waste of time" is mild for lakes, I trust Grimro more than "buffs" in these patch notes.
I just don't get why you are so afraid of buffing things too much, just make a custom void league if you are too scared then. I would play it
Archnemesis damage spikes? (Particularly in league content)

Loot imbalances? (95% of mapping loot is from AN, leagues have little impact, juicing at all levels is in a pretty sad state)

MF mechanic abuse? (Can call in culler/gear swap on big payout pantheon mobs and avoid the downside of having to split loot/give up stats 24/7)

Melee? (RIP)

Lack of achievable (incremental) endgame goals, entire post-atlas loop feels like a slot machine you just have to mindlessly grind through. Harvest was a band-aid fix for this that got torn off.

The game needs so much attention right now, and we're still adding in things to the new league mechanic which honestly should have been ready for launch. Perhaps its time to consider taking an extra month between leagues so things aren't so rushed.

Thanks for working on it though, hope to see A LOT more.
Last edited by jerot on Sep 6, 2022, 11:06:41 PM
Yawn league is terrible it need MAJOR buffs
still no loot buff rip
im afraid to say anything so i dont get banned
disappointing.
Just remove Arch-Nemesis from the game. It sucks and is not fun for casuals like myself. I get to play maybe a few hours a week and I used to make progress. Now I can't because I can't kill an AN on a T1 Map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info