[3.19] 🔨⚡ Trickster 1-button Lightning Conduit! (Mjolner CWC) ⚡🔨 | 5-15m sDPS - Pinnacles melt!

"
BasedDong wrote:

I dont even know what to run apat from calirty tbh, I got a few upgrades and now am at 6.63 asp :) it does feel better

dropping Clarity also means you can drop 1 arrogance.

Maybe Cast when dmg taken + molten shell

I think primaeva also used RF sustained with overleech on his trickster version, but i havent tried it yet

"
Gamingtwink wrote:
to all people having questions regarding cast speed

Cast while channeling: Trigger socketed spell every 0.XXX sec (see skill gem description)

Lightning conduit: This spell can be cast every 0.YYY sec (modifiers to cast speed apply) - hover over its picture next to your mana, while having all permanent cast speed buffs active (leech as trickster)

Your 0.YYY has to be lower than your 0.XXX or your missing triggers

Hello. I have checked. Mine CwC is at 0.29 sec (lvl 5+2)
Mine LC in the tooltip is at 0.31 Sec cooldown. While in map and killing mobs it goes to 0.28 - so lower that CwC - so this has to workout. Then why my single target is still filled with tears of Chris Wilson?

UPD. So by this info I don't have to get cast speed modifiers, I actually have to lower cooldown of Lightning Conduit
Last edited by Instalok01 on Sep 19, 2022, 6:59:08 AM
-from what i understood your castspeed should be fine this way (or im a derp and overlooked something important)

-maybe lightning pen is a higher dmg support for your build

-i think your current setup triggers less than 3 arcs/sec vs bosses (attackspeed/mjolner issue)

play with this table https://www.geogebra.org/m/nzz5cc9e to get an idea.
(1 weapon / 0,25 colldown / 0 CDR - move the slider to your current attackspeed while leeching) the table is slightly off but you will get the idea

- a good accuracy roll on at least one piece of gear could also increase cyclone hitrate (im not too sure about it, but i think 2.5-3k acc is the sweetspot for noncrit attack builds)

-you could buy a lvl 21 corrupted LC with no or some quality based on your budget

-you have no gemlvl on amulet (level up a bit, get any large lightning dmg cluster with dorianys life leech notable, move timeless jewel below templar...)

I personally straight up started with prototype so no idea if there is anything else im missing
Last edited by Gamingtwink on Sep 19, 2022, 10:34:58 AM
Guys, i feel Im doing something wrong. Can you check please my POB?
https://pastebin.com/z8QuKgk4
"
rasenk wrote:
Guys, i feel Im doing something wrong. Can you check please my POB?
https://pastebin.com/z8QuKgk4

can you tell us whats your problem (damage / survivability ...)

EDIT: i think your passive tree is still non-prototype
Last edited by Gamingtwink on Sep 19, 2022, 11:21:46 AM
I actually can sustain t16 without strong mods, but sometimes one-shot comes.
"
rasenk wrote:
I actually can sustain t16 without strong mods, but sometimes one-shot comes.

My guess would be, that you most likely die from lighning damage hits, or mana siphoner (blue Doughnut)

With only determination lightning hits are dangerous.

You could get a granite flask with increased armour during flask effect.

You could get more/better armour (+ES) gear

You could sacrifice amulet slot for a greatwolf talisman (100% lighningdamage from hits taken as cold/fire)

Lightning damage over time (mana siphoner) is always dangerous with prototype. To counter it for mapping you need a high hp+ES pool for high recovery/sec from leech

Edit:

Please take a look at the 35 DIV Pob from Primaeva in the first post. It should be more point efficient and it skips all the lighning res nodes on the tree, which counteract prototype :)

Last edited by Gamingtwink on Sep 19, 2022, 2:05:15 PM
Also if Mjolner triggering Arc is your only source of shock then you want an attacks per second of 4 or a little less or you want 8 or a little less.

I went and bought some rings with reduced attack speed to get my self down to 4 which is an attack every .25 seconds. This is also the maximum trigger frequency of mjolner. Before my attack frequency was every point .22 so Arc was only firing every .44s so I was missing LC procs. Like the cast speed CWc and LC issue this misaligned attack speed and application of shock could be costing you a lot of damage.

Ideally you wanna be hitting between every .25 and .29 seconds with mjolner.
If you are going for the 8 aps threshold, are you required to get the 9% cooldown recovery on the boots?
Getting all of the different attack speeds, cast speeds, and cooldown is pretty confusing
ign: Ricmorn_Reaver
"
Gamingtwink wrote:
to all people having questions regarding cast speed

Cast while channeling: Trigger socketed spell every 0.XXX sec (see skill gem description)

Lightning conduit: This spell can be cast every 0.YYY sec (modifiers to cast speed apply) - hover over its picture next to your mana, while having all permanent cast speed buffs active (leech as trickster)

Your 0.YYY has to be lower than your 0.XXX or your missing triggers

So basically it doesn't matter how low it gets? as long as it's lower than the trigger of CwC? Because you are still locked behind the cwc trigger rate, correct?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info