[3.19] 🔨⚡ Trickster 1-button Lightning Conduit! (Mjolner CWC) ⚡🔨 | 5-15m sDPS - Pinnacles melt!

You are absolutely correct about the skipping casts. I realised that when I faced Baran. When mapping is not an issue because I have onslaught all the time. That's a downside from Inquisitor. I might have to get the ''elevated'' cast speed from the eldritch modifier on the helmet to fix that. Gonna cost a bit but it's a worthy investment. Curiously enough I'm at 0.30 - 0.30 in game. But I guess LC could be at 0.305 or something and it doesn't show in game.

Losing Algor Mortis is unfortunately not only losing that. When you factor everything it becomes too much. At least from my perspective. You lose a curse on hit (48% enfeeble) which is nothing to scoff at and it's impossible to be replaced due to all the stats this build needs, then I also lose like 6%/7% base criti from my double corrupt. When you factor everything it's too big of a loss I feel.

This was the last time I play a build like this. the amount of work necessary to make all of this happen was honestly too much. Just days wasted live searching items that would fix all the issues. This was it, this.build is gonna be much weaker and much harder to build next league. At least this version. The devouring diadem one might still work because it scales damage in a different way (more auras).

Vaal haste(its up all the time) should definitely be a huge QOL instead of a 4-link Galvanic Field. at some point it makes more sense to start improving the quality of the build instead of getting more damage. Reason why I went with the prismatic skin anoint instead of generic damage. More stustain for RF + more defences.

It's fucked up to tell people to get mageblood, specially in guides that's aimed at all kind of players. You are also doing the right thing to put a cap on the investment so people can see the capabilities of the build with low-mid-high investment.

But I will get a mageblood, for science and report back the findings xD just need to convince myself to farm more, already kinda done with this league.

To use Stampede you would have to definitely change the gloves. That begs the question, let's say we are able to get a GG glove (with all the resists lost from the boots) and lose base crit, enfeeble, sap and the inc damage taken. is that worth it? Just to be faster (the anoint is whatever). Tough question really but im gonna check pob using some insane gloves and see how much of a difference it makes.

I also have a Double corrupted Mjolner with 15% chance to fortify on hit and 5% chance to gain endurance charge on stun that I use for bossing. the defence I get from that is really nice but the loss of onslaught I felt like a turtle. Another thing that mageblood would fix with a free onslaught.

Edit: Just realized you lose brittle ground using The Stampede :D Welp, scratch that idea. Changing boots i lose 9m dps, and the gloves 7m+ dps. That is a gigantic loss. No eldritch implicit on the gloves can fix that and the temple mods. Then losing Sap+Enfeeble is a big loss to the defense of the build.
Last edited by Xijek on Sep 22, 2022, 1:49:22 PM

Got some upgrades. Spent 4 divines getting the exquisite Cast speed and 9 Divines on that watchers eye. And indeed, going below 0.30 on the tooltip and even running around cycloning in my hideout i can see it's casting LC much faster! wow haha

What an annoying build with all these little things that you need to get it right, so much work.
Last edited by Xijek on Sep 22, 2022, 2:47:18 PM
https://pastebin.com/bV3mw3fH

I wonder if someone could help me out with the set-up. I made this version myself, but it doesn't work. I read that I need 0.3 cast time, but I'm not sure how I can fix it.

Right now a lvl 8 arc does more damage than level 20/20 LC, so something is wrong. In hideout it also doesnt cast very often when I test it.

Looking for some help!
"
Gamingtwink wrote:
to all people having questions regarding cast speed

Cast while channeling: Trigger socketed spell every 0.XXX sec (see skill gem description)

Lightning conduit: This spell can be cast every 0.YYY sec (modifiers to cast speed apply) - hover over its picture next to your mana, while having all permanent cast speed buffs active (leech as trickster)

Your 0.YYY has to be lower than your 0.XXX or your missing triggers

Sorry for my bad English.
This information finally helped me understand
I'm talking about changing from my cwc to acwc.
I have a cast speed modifier 45% = 0.35 cool down time, which works for normal cwc, but for acwc5 it requires a cast speed modifier of 62%~, if need under 0.30 should need 16% more cast speed. This requires a large number of passive points.
This requires a lot of passive points and my build is very poor because of the reduction in strength.
How do i solve the problem? (the various PoBs I referenced didn't seem to have that much cast speed, but they were cheating by using onslought)
This is taking into account the effect of the soul drinker, which is even more demanding for a hideout that is not in leeching
Last edited by intermediate201 on Sep 23, 2022, 6:09:32 PM
_
Last edited by Ad1s on Sep 24, 2022, 8:44:11 PM
Made some changes. Got a Mageblood and was able to save 6 points on the tree due to not needing Cast speed since u can get on the flask. Went for the crit cluster instead (Arcane Potency) for 2M more dps. Also with those points you can get the 30% Reduced extra critical strikes taken from that cluster and with the other point can go either for 20% less effect of curses or more life.
"
Xijek wrote:
Made some changes. Got a Mageblood and was able to save 6 points on the tree due to not needing Cast speed since u can get on the flask. Went for the crit cluster instead (Arcane Potency) for 2M more dps. Also with those points you can get the 30% Reduced extra critical strikes taken from that cluster and with the other point can go either for 20% less effect of curses or more life.

Well, now I have a grind goal. Only halfway to a Mageblood if I absolutely liquidate everything...!

I'm done messing around with my Necro build and also I dabbled in some League stuff so I'll be back to developing the Inquis version, will let you know if I workshop anything new.

Sadly, I don't think I have a lot of updates for the Trickster version - I suppose I should consider giving people a rare chest option versus Skin of the Lords specific colours - that's only really viable for the first 30 players and is super dependent on a successful trade league.

💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
"
Gamingtwink wrote:

Cast while channeling: Trigger socketed spell every 0.XXX sec (see skill gem description)

Lightning conduit: This spell can be cast every 0.YYY sec (modifiers to cast speed apply) - hover over its picture next to your mana, while having all permanent cast speed buffs active (leech as trickster)

I have a cast speed modifier 45% = 0.35 cool down time, which works for normal cwc, but for acwc5 it requires a cast speed modifier of 62%~, if need under 0.30 should need 16% more cast speed. This requires a large number of passive points.
This requires a lot of passive points and my build is very poor because of the reduction in strength.
How do i solve the problem? (the various PoBs I referenced didn't seem to have that much cast speed, but they were cheating by using onslought)
This is taking into account the effect of the soul drinker, which is even more demanding for a hideout that is not in leeching

The "official" PoBs I believe don't have Onslaught enabled - the cast speed nodes come from:

(Starting from Shadow / Right side)

10% - Coordination
4% - Attack and Cast Speed next to Coordination
14% - Crackling Speed Cluster (3+3+8)
5% - Retribution
14% - Precision and 2 adjacent Acc/Speed nodes (6+4+4)

For a total of 47% from Passive Tree.

Ascendancy provides = Soul Drinker (20%) and the node leading to One Step Ahead has 4%.

47% (Passives) + 24% (Ascendancy) = 71%, which is enough for aCWC5. aCWC
7 will require a little bit more.

I noticed some players skipped One Step Ahead in favour of spell suppression, which I feel is a vastly overrated stat compared to how much defense One Step Ahead gives you for free.
Last edited by primaeva on Sep 25, 2022, 3:49:38 AM
"
"
Gamingtwink wrote:

I just checked your character, it seems solid -- aren't you way over cast speed requirement? You have all the nodes I mentioned and more, you're like at 80-something cast speed with Soul Drinker up... and over 100% with Onslaught lol!
Last edited by primaeva on Sep 25, 2022, 3:49:00 AM
"
Xijek wrote:

Got some upgrades. Spent 4 divines getting the exquisite Cast speed and 9 Divines on that watchers eye. And indeed, going below 0.30 on the tooltip and even running around cycloning in my hideout i can see it's casting LC much faster! wow haha

What an annoying build with all these little things that you need to get it right, so much work.

Sick! I landed a ES leech while affected by Wrath + the two base mods, now I'm trying to figure out how to fit the aura in. It's more of a QOL increase than anything - having to stop sometimes for Consecrated Ground to pop is one of the last annoyances of this build, if you have tech that can solve that that'd be nice (aside from Sulphur + Mageblood hahaha).

Even considering saccing Galv Field altogether - if I can run Wrath and Eldritch mods give some added flat and penetration, the damage gap can be closed, and I can even think of putting Assassin's Mark on Hit for smoother mapping and power charge gen on big bosses.

But yeah, Mjolner (and Cospri) builds are kneecapped by fulfilling a bunch of requirements. I would probably not run this build if anything in the house of cards collapses next league, it's so much more straightforward to run good old CoC Ice Nova and you get the dope shatter sounds on top of that.
Last edited by primaeva on Sep 25, 2022, 3:54:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info