[3.19] 🔨⚡ Trickster 1-button Lightning Conduit! (Mjolner CWC) ⚡🔨 | 5-15m sDPS - Pinnacles melt!

"
goatcheese61 wrote:
Ah nm, its that damned vaal pact. Its awesome, but man does it suc on the eater beam phase. Im just gonna have to pay for a carry or spend a similar price on buying a matching 6l chest that doesnt have VP just to win one dumb fight.

Also you could just invite me for boss kills lol, I make videos anyway, would save me the fragment cost + nice to experiment on 2 player boss HP.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
mrshroom wrote:
Hi,
I wanted to start by saying thanks for the cool build. I try to make one flashy build each league and this was a fun one to make.
I ended up going with Aegis in this build and I cannot say it was the best idea, but it is doing ok now with some additional levels.

I actually find myself to be at an ok level of tankiness, though I am trying really hard to find something to make my life pool a little bit tougher. ATM, I usually die to some weird one shot, or to my life pool not being able to keep up with ES. I added vitality and specced into regen 2% life while moving and it is doing an ok job, but I suspect there is something I can do that would be better. I am thinking about grinding lab, so I can possibly get leech on boots or maybe a watcher's eye with leech when using vitality. I am also considering getting a better glorious vanity, but I would need to find one that has block and the leech I need.
Any suggestions from anyone would be appreciated.

My single target is also a little on the low side, but I am pretty sure that comes from spreading myself a bit thin, since I had to go into 6 block nodes. Hopefully my cast speed is ok, I left all of the nodes from the original tree, so I think it is.

Other than that, the build feels good, and I am enjoying it quite a bit.
Thanks again. Hopefully with 4 more levels, I can get grand spectrums for either elemental damage or charges (if I make a lot more currency).
https://pastebin.com/AqQ73VfT

And if anyone was curious, yes finding gear took forever. Pretty much a day and half of looking at rings, belts, and ammys and I still don't know if I did a good job lol.

Hey, I looked through the PoB and first of all, very good job! You nailed all the right elements - the cast speed is perfect at 69%! I have identified a few steps to make you feel much better about the build.

DAMAGE-WISE - are you using RF? It's a HUGE damage boost but I think if you want to place emphasis on block, you would also probably not be running it actively while mapping.

If so, very good news.

1) You can get 7 passive points back by unspeccing the entire Leech Mastery wheel (8 points saved), and then pathing to the Written in Blood passives through its lower rung.

These 7 passive points, allocate to:

1) 3 points - Iron Will - an instant 12.5% gain for you.
2) 2 points - Now that you're at Iron Will - Constitution. Cannot miss this on life builds.
3) 2 points - Discipline and Training, massive life gains.

So you're up 770 max HP, 100 ES and deal 12.5% more damage. You leech less, but you never needed that anyway, it's strictly to help RF sustain and there are other ways to do that (max res on shield, etc.)

Hopefully this lets you farm more and then you can start looking at how to include RF in the setup.
Last edited by primaeva on Sep 17, 2022, 8:22:23 AM
Okay we have some GAME TIME tonight, the wife is at a dinner so I will be looking into:

1) Lightning Conduit MTX - Comparison video

"
Okay, sorry guys, I know this doesn't affect your build much, but I feel this is kinda adjacent to the build.

You guys know by now plain Lightning Conduit kinda sucks to look at so I'm actually biting the bullet for us and have bought both, and planned and am halfway through a comparison video of both MTXes. You'll even see some Galvanic Field MTX in there!

(also, gg, LC nerfed confirmed)

2) Massive props to Twink!! Calculator planned.

"
Our mate Twink has been busy pooling all that information and figuring out CDR vs ASPD breakpoints - once I am done with the vid I'll get on this and see if I can get a calculator/spreadsheet going.

3) Dropping Algor Mortis

"
This is a tough one. Algor Mortis is an INSANE budget option, because there are so many corrupts that we can get Ele Weakness / Enfeeble on hit for cheap. Sap is also an excellent budget option

But freeing up the glove slot also has INSANE benefits. E.G. All the issues our players have had with not being able to get Vaal Pact? Drop Skin of the Lords, run a way tankier Life + ES Chest, wear Atziri's Acuity instead. SOLVED.

Unnerve on hit? 10% out of the 35% taken boost that doesn't depend on you meleeing the target.

Damage against shocked enemies? Scales very well.

More life, more ES? etc, etc. Would love to hear your ideas on Glove candidates.

I would still rank Algor Mortis as the #1 defensive pair of gloves, however. Enfeeble + Sapped bosses are hilarious and buy us out of a lot of deadly situations, especially on Ubers where full Sap is possible.

Last edited by primaeva on Sep 17, 2022, 9:08:58 AM
Hello my friends, loving the build so far. I'm cruising throug maps but I'm struggling with bosses.

My cast speed is above the requirements and I don't know where else to get damages.

Could someone check my PoB please? https://pastebin.com/5yp8GjZ2

Thanks!
Thanks, I am giving the changes a try and it seems like they are pretty close. It is too bad I cannot use RF during bosses anymore, but it does seem to make me tankier in other ways.
I recorded a couple of drox kills and the new tree was 20sec and the old tree was 30sec(with RF up), so around the same if I take into account the human element of me being bad at remembering boss fights lol.

I was wondering if you thought it might be good idea to get a new amulet enchant. No idea what I should get, but seeing as it is leech based. It seems like switching it might make sense. I was thinking of getting Charisma, which would allow me to get something like Tempest shield or even wrath. So something to consider, cannot do both unfortunately.

I am hesitant, because if it doesn't work out, it is pretty expensive. lol (I just saw that gold oils dropped an insane amount, so I guess I will just try it and see what happens)
ign: Ricmorn_Reaver
Last edited by mrshroom on Sep 17, 2022, 4:29:53 PM
"
mrshroom wrote:
Thanks, I am giving the changes a try and it seems like they are pretty close. It is too bad I cannot use RF during bosses anymore, but it does seem to make me tankier in other ways.
I recorded a couple of drox kills and the new tree was 20sec and the old tree was 30sec(with RF up), so around the same if I take into account the human element of me being bad at remembering boss fights lol.

I was wondering if you thought it might be good idea to get a new amulet enchant. No idea what I should get, but seeing as it is leech based. It seems like switching it might make sense. I was thinking of getting Charisma, which would allow me to get something like Tempest shield or even wrath. So something to consider, cannot do both unfortunately.

I am hesitant, because if it doesn't work out, it is pretty expensive. lol (I just saw that gold oils dropped an insane amount, so I guess I will just try it and see what happens)

Hmmmm Ethereal Feast might make your RF sustainable again, is that an idea? Other than that, oddly enough getting 3-4 levels via 5-ways could be the best investment (since it's so damned cheap these days, and the XP got buffed or something). I just exhausted myself putting out the MTX review video, but I'll be relooking how good Algor Mortis really is and see if we can squeeze out more damage there.
"

Oh mate! PB once activated kinda artificially caps your life to Low Life anyway UNLESS you touch a life flask, so you don't have to sweat about what aura you have to force in!

I know I get near to low life by activating PB, but I do still have life I dont plan on using Id rather reserve. Feels wasted not to ya know? banner is 10% so a bit over 20% on arrogance, aother 350-360ish of life on precesion, still leaves room to fit another flat cost aura in or another 10% if there was one that didnt suck. Leaves basically Blood and stone or clarity or vitality really. Just a shame.
IGN
Domination: CockBlockingAxes zomgwtfbbqlegs, GotYourselfAGun
Standard: LookAtMyHorseMyHorse, ComeOnNSlamEveryBodyJam, AdmiralTrapar
"
goatcheese61 wrote:
"

Oh mate! PB once activated kinda artificially caps your life to Low Life anyway UNLESS you touch a life flask, so you don't have to sweat about what aura you have to force in!

I know I get near to low life by activating PB, but I do still have life I dont plan on using Id rather reserve. Feels wasted not to ya know? banner is 10% so a bit over 20% on arrogance, aother 350-360ish of life on precesion, still leaves room to fit another flat cost aura in or another 10% if there was one that didnt suck. Leaves basically Blood and stone or clarity or vitality really. Just a shame.

I don't know if this has been mentioned(I wouldn't be surprised if it was in the guide and I missed it and had to learn it the hard way), but I have been playing with different combos of auras and discovered that if you go above 50%(be careful because POB will say 50% when you are actually at 50.1) reservation, then you lose the sudo overleech for life that you get by using Petrified blood. This is because instead of continuously trying to reach 50%, it just hits the 49.9 and stops. So try to keep your reservation below 50%. It makes a really big difference and makes sustaining RF a lot harder.

I cannot remember if links are allowed, but you can find a reddit post about this interaction named "petrified_blood_gives_overleech"
ign: Ricmorn_Reaver
Last edited by mrshroom on Sep 17, 2022, 11:14:12 PM
"
primaeva wrote:
Okay we have some GAME TIME tonight, the wife is at a dinner so I will be looking into:

shower thought: dual wield mjölner for half the cd and use COC instead of CWC

EDIT: im dumb - only CWC doesnt increase the cooldown of LC if triggered
Last edited by Gamingtwink on Sep 19, 2022, 3:19:23 AM
Hey, just wanted to say thank you for a great build! I rolled it this week, went straight for doryani and I'm loving the build. My character actually feels like Thor using Mjolner and calling down bolts of lighting. This build scratched every itch I had for the new stuff this patch, lightning conduit, trickster rework, reflection rings, and the galvanic in the rf style helm was chef's kiss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info