[3.19] 🔨⚡ Trickster 1-button Lightning Conduit! (Mjolner CWC) ⚡🔨 | 5-15m sDPS - Pinnacles melt!

"
primaeva wrote:
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Can you do 15+ div pob? <3

Well uh I am still working out the kinks, but this should be a 6-7 div version that'll chow down almost all content while being super tanky due to Petrified Blood, Hybrid Life + ES Pool and overleech for BOTH, Pain Attunement, etc.

Spell suppression is currently too overpriced as a stat so bringing 11k tHP + Petrified Blood mitigation to the game is our way of getting around that

(After all a 5.5k life build with 100% spell suppression is about as good as a 11k tHP build - except that spell suppress does nothing for monster attacks, which are the bulk of the damage in the game (except for Uber bosses, then it's mostly spell damage).

https://pastebin.com/uun0294R

Do note I am severely lacking Chaos Res but with a bigger budget (I'm literally using 5-20c rares in some slots..) you should be able to fix that.

Thank you, i will try that out! :) Have you ever thought of trying doryani prototype?
Hows th build work at endgame? i mean sirus/maven/ uber uber?
"
Perzival3 wrote:
Hows th build work at endgame? i mean sirus/maven/ uber uber?

I'm gonna be honest - if you want to pour money into a Cyclone - Spellcast skill, the best skill to do that with is CoC Ice Spear (of which there are a lot of guides on this topic). The insane damage potential of it (80m sDPS??) + the safety of freezing and natural cleave make it far superior to this version.

Yeah, I probably intend to kill Sirus with this build, up to Uber Elder, but with the same amount of currency, could have gotten a much better deal out of CoC Ice Spear.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Can you do 15+ div pob? <3

Well uh I am still working out the kinks, but this should be a 6-7 div version that'll chow down almost all content while being super tanky due to Petrified Blood, Hybrid Life + ES Pool and overleech for BOTH, Pain Attunement, etc.

Spell suppression is currently too overpriced as a stat so bringing 11k tHP + Petrified Blood mitigation to the game is our way of getting around that

(After all a 5.5k life build with 100% spell suppression is about as good as a 11k tHP build - except that spell suppress does nothing for monster attacks, which are the bulk of the damage in the game (except for Uber bosses, then it's mostly spell damage).

https://pastebin.com/uun0294R

Do note I am severely lacking Chaos Res but with a bigger budget (I'm literally using 5-20c rares in some slots..) you should be able to fix that.

Thank you, i will try that out! :) Have you ever thought of trying doryani prototype?

That's a pretty good idea, but only if you have very high budgets, I'm pretty sure everyone is doing Prototype with regular LC XD
What gems did you use to level before Mjolner?

I don't really care for my build much and this looks cheap to start over with.
"
Agent_Wesker wrote:
What gems did you use to level before Mjolner?

I don't really care for my build much and this looks cheap to start over with.

Hands down still:

Level 4 - 12: OOS + Frost Bomb till Storm Brand
Level 12 - 28: Storm Brand + Onslaught
Level 28+:

Lightning Conduit + ES Leech + Lifetap + (whatever colours you have, Ele Focus etc)
OOS + Chain + Ele Prolif + Overshock

LC just hits bosses so hard you don't want to use anything else.

Make sure you take EO, the Lightning Masteries (Non-Crit Lucky / +1 Chain / +15% max effect of shock.)

The build is absolutely a delight to play until your usual T14 wall then you have to start building up the damage buys.

Hot tip: Use 2x Sybil's Claws for levelling.
Last edited by primaeva on Aug 27, 2022, 6:25:28 PM
Heya, love the build but I am tired of using cyclone.
Is there a way to use this exact build but with flicker strike?
I tried but no frenzy charge generation.
"
BRBFBI wrote:
Heya, love the build but I am tired of using cyclone.
Is there a way to use this exact build but with flicker strike?
I tried but no frenzy charge generation.

Holy crap, you actually built it? I haven't even done up my guide properly explaining some of the finer points. Haha. I guess you are an advanced player who can just up and go with a PoB :)

Hmmm, so I'm somewhat of a weird-flicker-strike-build nerd (see my profile for my Flicker CoC experiments) and my advice is - it will definitely map faster but you're going to be dying about ten times more than with Cyclone, especially with Archnemesis.

If you know what you're walking into... Check out the link in my profile. Assassin is required for that one. Wait a second...

Look up The Red Trail and bleed chance modifiers. If you can consistently land bleeds with all the new mods / items available, Red Trail is the most efficient form of Flicker that doesn't require a rare weapon, since it auto-sustains the frenzies.

That said, I would highly not recommend it, or just go Flicker Ice Nova or Ice Spear instead - it's more clear, more safety, more single target damage, better ROI, and sounds way better. XD
So, sorry for asking again but is there no way of keeping the same build (mjolner etc) but with flicker strike?
I really wanna meme this build, as you can tell. XD
"
BRBFBI wrote:
So, sorry for asking again but is there no way of keeping the same build (mjolner etc) but with flicker strike?
I really wanna meme this build, as you can tell. XD

"
Look up The Red Trail and bleed chance modifiers. If you can consistently land bleeds with all the new mods / items available, Red Trail is the most efficient form of Flicker that doesn't require a rare weapon, since it auto-sustains the frenzies.

Haha this was your answer. Red Trail w Bleed chance, then press flicker strike

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info