[3.19] 🔨⚡ Trickster 1-button Lightning Conduit! (Mjolner CWC) ⚡🔨 | 5-15m sDPS - Pinnacles melt!

Some noob question,
so aCWC 5+2 is trigger every 0.29 sec, so our goal is to have conduit cast time to be equal or less than 0.29s.
Is that right?
"
mrshroom wrote:
Is there a list of negative modifiers we are ok with getting for the Doryani's Prototype version of the build? For example, is negative mana ok, or will it be really bad for the build.

Hey, good question, I think I only included this in the buy list of the first PoB.

-reduced cast speed is a big no-no
-dex bricks rings for most builds
-mana is fine actually - we mostly use Lifetap and the spell in Mjolner is free (that is SO rare - most triggers cost a ton of mana to just operate).

Just make sure you have enough mana to have CWDTs fire, and can cast Vortex constantly.

-mana reg and -crit are bad. you do need to allow base crit so that EO can become active, otherwise that's a hefty damage loss.

-recoup is actually fine in small amounts (~-10) since we have so much recovery but do remember all that recovery is what makes the build much better than other Prototype users - we can shrug off a lot of DoTs, even stuff like mana siphoner, Shaper beam and Sirus patches, this build can actually withstand a second of them, whereas regular Prototype users just melt.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
wallypoe wrote:
Some noob question,
so aCWC 5+2 is trigger every 0.29 sec, so our goal is to have conduit cast time to be equal or less than 0.29s.
Is that right?

No, exactly, you nailed it! :D
"
Erikthethird wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
"
Erikthethird wrote:
There is so many different pobs in the first post, what is the best version of this build? is it with Squire, Aegis or none of them?

I see Inquisitor is listed as better at 100+ divine which im willing to spend, but i dont wanna level a new char, so im gonna play it as trickster since i already have one.

The "best" version would be the 35Div + handpicked timeless jewel. And then after that all the cost is in buying better rings/ +2 neck, +1 shield, QoL like Elusive Tailwind, etc.

But hands down Inquisitor with crit scaling blows Trickster out of the water, but it also at least doubles the budget because you have to throw triple/quad crit multi jewels at it, etc.

But I would never start a build archetype with a more complicated ascendancy when a lot of players would do very well to start the league with Trickster (which by itself is very anti-Archnemesis - overleech and immunity to slows/roots probably saved people way more than they know.)

Alright thanks man! I decided to level an Inquisitor anyways since i have almost unlimted currency, what would a level 90 tree look like for the Inquisitor in your opinion?

I'm building the inquis today or tomorrow so I'll have a better answer soon! I mostly just used the exact same template, dropping the ES leech stuff and favouring some regen/Crit Mult nodes. Those Grand Spectrums? Just sub them out for crit mult jewels.

In actuality I think ditching the journey down to Iron Will (gasp) may be worth it simply because jewel slots get so efficient for damage, so using more Cluster Jewels is the way to minmax this and push it to what may be 50m DPS.

This may seem like overkill, but you know the Doryani Prototype nerf is coming, so even if we lose 50% of the DPS, 25m is still a very respectable number. It pains me to say this, but this guide will likely not survive a patch :<

(which is sad, I had a build that lasted like 8 leagues.)
"
primaeva wrote:
"
wallypoe wrote:
Some noob question,
Is that right?

ok, cool, I can take out some increase cast speed since the cast time is less than trigger already.

"
wallypoe wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
"
wallypoe wrote:
Some noob question,
Is that right?

ok, cool, I can take out some increase cast speed since the cast time is less than trigger already.

To be extremely safe, put LC on your bars and see how fast it is spinning. The tooltip tends to round up/down but the breakpoints are still important - 0.29 could be higher or lower than what's required for the max proc rate.
Been playing this build for a week now, and it does really feel nice.
The major changes I currently run is a small aura reservation cluster for determination efficiency (and Enlighten 3), so I can run Tempest Shield + Glancing blows. I have 50/50 block, and 74/62 with Rumi's up.

I did have to drop the ball lightning + cull in the CWDT setup for it though.

Also running a scuffed Mageblood (2 out of 4 flasks) for movespeed and armor. I definitely do not think it is worth the 80 div I paid for it, but the movespeed is amazing QoL.

Next biggest upgrade after the mageblood is a good Brutal Restraint. Since the mageblood kinda screwed with my fire/cold resists, I checked the timeless jewel app and looked for one with lightning leech/double damage and cold/fire res. Got one for 1 div, and I even got +1 max fire res out of it.
The extra life leech is also a godsend! It works with just the large cluster Doryani notable, but having a second source of lightning as life leech really makes it feel a lot better.

Only thing I run into is sustaining RF in maps when dealing with league mechanics... Maybe it's because I've been focusing on Expedition this league, but the downtime of figuring out when and where to place explosives, or dealing with the Kalandra tablet and having a rogue projectile kill you because RF put you on 1 life kinda sucks. Not that I need the damage of RF for regular mapping anyway (mostly just using vaal RF on bosses).

Also, since I got annoyed with getting stunned, I powerleveled my aCWC by buying bricked lvl 3 enhance gems and 4k yellow lifeforce, and turning it into facetor's lenses. Just 2 of these will be enough to almost max out a fresh awakened CWC. I already had 4k lifeforce for this the first time. Second time it cost me about 120c (the 2 jewels were 50c max). So unless a lvl 5 aCWC jewel is 2 div more expensive than a lvl 1, this might be a cheaper solution to max yours out.
"
primaeva wrote:
"
wallypoe wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:

To be extremely safe, put LC on your bars and see how fast it is spinning. The tooltip tends to round up/down but the breakpoints are still important - 0.29 could be higher or lower than what's required for the max proc rate.

How to lower the proc rate? I got now 0.33 cast time. I cant see anything what does impact this in you POB
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:

How to lower the proc rate? I got now 0.33 cast time. I cant see anything what does impact this in you POB

proc rate is on cast while channeling.
cwc lv20+2 is 0.34
awakened cwc lv1+2 is 0.32
awakened cwc lv5+2 is 0.29
"
primaeva wrote:

I use POB to check.
The tooltip in game doesn't count "one step ahead" and "soul drinker"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info