[3.19] 🔨⚡ Trickster 1-button Lightning Conduit! (Mjolner CWC) ⚡🔨 | 5-15m sDPS - Pinnacles melt!

"
Check page 1!

I don't see what can i switch empower for
Last edited by NOsSAY10 on Sep 6, 2022, 6:44:20 AM
"
primaeva wrote:
"
Fiddel86 wrote:

I mean like dont get me wrong, mapping is absolutely fun, but bossing... look (regular boss with nothing special affixes)

https://media.giphy.com/media/TdUH5F6DzSASDyFxKm/giphy-downsized-large.gif

Just looking at the rate your LC is going off, you have monsters have x% chance to avoid elemental ailments as a map mod. LC only hits shock targets, so you lost approximately 70% * (your atlas modifier) of your damage.

How can I tell? See how fast your LC is spinning, it's definitely going off at 3 times or more a second, which is great!

But how often are lightning bolts coming down on the enemy?? Some seconds only 1 or 2 hit.

Finally you have to try hitting that RF button. RF not only increases the raw damage of LC, it increases the Shock Nova damage too - which means bigger shocks as well on the boss.

It would be really helpful if you could hold your mouse over the boss so you can see the shock % you are achieving.

And no, the SoTL build can definitely do T16s easy. I mean, where do you think I got the currency to change to Prototype? I was using the SotL build on T16s xD

Could it be possible to get a cooldown problem, if i use aCWC Level 8 (Level 6/20 in SotL) with 55% cast speed in HO ?
Last edited by Fiddel86 on Sep 6, 2022, 6:48:19 AM
"
Fiddel86 wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
"
Fiddel86 wrote:

I mean like dont get me wrong, mapping is absolutely fun, but bossing... look (regular boss with nothing special affixes)

https://media.giphy.com/media/TdUH5F6DzSASDyFxKm/giphy-downsized-large.gif

Just looking at the rate your LC is going off, you have monsters have x% chance to avoid elemental ailments as a map mod. LC only hits shock targets, so you lost approximately 70% * (your atlas modifier) of your damage.

How can I tell? See how fast your LC is spinning, it's definitely going off at 3 times or more a second, which is great!

But how often are lightning bolts coming down on the enemy?? Some seconds only 1 or 2 hit.

Finally you have to try hitting that RF button. RF not only increases the raw damage of LC, it increases the Shock Nova damage too - which means bigger shocks as well on the boss.

It would be really helpful if you could hold your mouse over the boss so you can see the shock % you are achieving.

And no, the SoTL build can definitely do T16s easy. I mean, where do you think I got the currency to change to Prototype? I was using the SotL build on T16s xD

Could it be possible to get a cooldown problem, if i use aCWC Level 8 (Level 6/20 in SotL) with 55% cast speed in HO ?

Nah, aCWC 6+2 is the same as aCWC 5+2 - it's still 0.29 sec. And as I said, I can tell from your .gif that the spell is going off. It's just your target wasn't getting shocked. There were simply not as many lightning bolts striking the boss while your CWC was spinning constantly and properly. It was a % avoid ailment map.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
NOsSAY10 wrote:
"
Check page 1!

I don't see what can i switch empower for

I don't get it. You have a 3B1G2R? Use lifetap and empower, drop energy leech or added lightning or something.
"
Protax010 wrote:
Ok, I've build this char yesterday, it looks like a lot of fun. Still needed to do the last two labs, but my conclusion is that it doesn't work without the leech - Polymath (you will die).

When done I did some T16 maps, and it worked much better, but think I still need to fix some stuff, because I died in Harbingers.

Some questions:

- What maps mods to avoid?
- What Panteons to use?
- @primaeva can you take a look at my char and see if I took the right path? ;-)

Goal is to make it more tanky...

Thanks!

Please provide PoBs, it's hard to tell effectiveness from PoE.com
Even with clarity, mana seems to be a problem. Likely solved with lifetap, but thats a struggle right now for me.

Any thoughts from anyone?

I don't have arcane surge running so that could help, but needs to be more consistent.
"
thedukey wrote:
Even with clarity, mana seems to be a problem. Likely solved with lifetap, but thats a struggle right now for me.

Any thoughts from anyone?

I don't have arcane surge running so that could help, but needs to be more consistent.

Mark on Hit Poacher's Mark, drop curse from your gloves.

But this is a stopgap. I was about to come up with a version that solved this, but the Galvanic Field in helm gives way more damage than not using Lifetap does.
Alright - will look into it. Thanks.

Vaal Clarity may help for a moment to let the regen kick in as well.
Last edited by thedukey on Sep 6, 2022, 7:52:58 AM
"
primaeva wrote:
"
Protax010 wrote:
Ok, I've build this char yesterday, it looks like a lot of fun. Still needed to do the last two labs, but my conclusion is that it doesn't work without the leech - Polymath (you will die).

When done I did some T16 maps, and it worked much better, but think I still need to fix some stuff, because I died in Harbingers.

Some questions:

- What maps mods to avoid?
- What Panteons to use?
- @primaeva can you take a look at my char and see if I took the right path? ;-)

Goal is to make it more tanky...

Thanks!

Please provide PoBs, it's hard to tell effectiveness from PoE.com

Here you go:

https://pastebin.com/yhfxFBzh

Really want to know if it looks right :) And wat I should improve, thoughness is a thing, only didn't had any panteon yet.

Edit: Why are Harbingers so rippy with this build?
Edit2: With Righteous Fire on, doing no damage I die, is that corrrect?
Last edited by Protax010 on Sep 6, 2022, 12:42:28 PM
UPDATE:

Good news, with a swap to a normal Unbound Ailments we can shock Uber bosses pretty hard - up till the 75% cap in fact.

The bad news is - you have to remember this is ultimately a melee build and your mechanics have to be clean as FUCK if you don't want to keep losing portals.

At your own peril, guys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info