[3.19] 🔨⚡ Trickster 1-button Lightning Conduit! (Mjolner CWC) ⚡🔨 | 5-15m sDPS - Pinnacles melt!

I am running this build but with Inquisitor.

What passive tree route should I take, and what ascension passives should I take?

Thanks!
"
Hey thank you for your answer.

Update: https://pastebin.com/mCjALi3q

As for now, its better since last Lab and Corrupted Soul, but anythink doesnt work till yet.

Would you please crosscheck?

P.S: Castspeed in HO 56%

"
Hey mate, try this:

1) Unspec the 3 life recoup nodes, the 2 nodes going up to the cluster on the left, and the 4% cast speed node. This returns you 6 points.

2) Level up once or twice.

3) This gives you 8 points, path to Ethereal Feast, going the long way for the two 15% max total ES leech nodes. If possible also spec the Leech master for another 20% max total ES leech.

This brings your ES leech from 377 to 754.

You should be able to run RF pretty soon after this. Make sure you are Vortexing on bosses.

Also, try Unbound Ailments instead of prolif for shock nova, but to be honest shock nova should be enough.

(If you have currency, Awakened Added Lightning Damage / Awakened Added Ele Focus are very good damage boosts, you can drop the ES leech for now and use those. I think Awakened Added Lightning is pretty cheap, you want a level 3 at least for the +1 to LC level.)

Other than that, just keep levelling - you need more passives to finally spec into Discipline eventually.

Thank you so much for your Feedback, after finishing most of your advises, all in all it seems to get better with everything (mapping),.. BUT.. i absolutely have no clue, how to handle bosses like sirus, guardians and everything with like 5-8 div invest variant. For me it seems like, this build only can handle bosses like them, with the big invest variant (30 div+) in "normal" speed.

For me as example, i tried the guardians, stayed on them but killed them after maybe around 8-9 minutes just waiting the life to get scretched down time by time.

Can you confirm, that really good boss damage only comes, if you do big invests? even guardians and everything?

For me it looked like boss killing like guardians would be possible in "normal" speed with around 5-10 div invest.

I mean like dont get me wrong, mapping is absolutely fun, but bossing... look (regular boss with nothing special affixes)

https://media.giphy.com/media/TdUH5F6DzSASDyFxKm/giphy-downsized-large.gif
Last edited by Fiddel86 on Sep 6, 2022, 4:09:13 AM
Ok, I've build this char yesterday, it looks like a lot of fun. Still needed to do the last two labs, but my conclusion is that it doesn't work without the leech - Polymath (you will die).

When done I did some T16 maps, and it worked much better, but think I still need to fix some stuff, because I died in Harbingers.

Some questions:

- What maps mods to avoid?
- What Panteons to use?
- @primaeva can you take a look at my char and see if I took the right path? ;-)

Goal is to make it more tanky...

Thanks!
Last edited by Protax010 on Sep 6, 2022, 3:43:43 AM
Is anyone swapping to doryani soon? It's impossible to get skin of the lords 4b 1r 1g right now, I'm refreshing trade and livesearching for it 24/7, there was only one piece listed in 2 days, but for 12 divs soooo... Please 😞
"
emb wrote:
I wanna start this char, can you do a leveling guide for it ? lvl 1-60 gem links / uniques.

I levelled with Hollow Palm, respecced after I was finished:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12WvD2Cz-baYg_JYxHkJV168f--7nndzy9mMMeylKiCI/edit#gid=736412811
Alternative colors or other keystone is available (Check page 1 op made a list of what you can get)
If you plan to try doryani my tips would be to get the jewellery's first and everything set on pob before committing the chest purchase.
Yeah I know, but I'm pretty new, not sure what would I have to give up in 3B1G2R for example, how much damage/survi would take it away and how would i have to make it up :(
"
Fiddel86 wrote:

I mean like dont get me wrong, mapping is absolutely fun, but bossing... look (regular boss with nothing special affixes)

https://media.giphy.com/media/TdUH5F6DzSASDyFxKm/giphy-downsized-large.gif

Just looking at the rate your LC is going off, you have monsters have x% chance to avoid elemental ailments as a map mod. LC only hits shock targets, so you lost approximately 70% * (your atlas modifier) of your damage.

How can I tell? See how fast your LC is spinning, it's definitely going off at 3 times or more a second, which is great!

But how often are lightning bolts coming down on the enemy?? Some seconds only 1 or 2 hit.

Finally you have to try hitting that RF button. RF not only increases the raw damage of LC, it increases the Shock Nova damage too - which means bigger shocks as well on the boss.

It would be really helpful if you could hold your mouse over the boss so you can see the shock % you are achieving.

And no, the SoTL build can definitely do T16s easy. I mean, where do you think I got the currency to change to Prototype? I was using the SotL build on T16s xD
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
NOsSAY10 wrote:
Yeah I know, but I'm pretty new, not sure what would I have to give up in 3B1G2R for example, how much damage/survi would take it away and how would i have to make it up :(

Check page 1!
"
Protax010 wrote:
Ok, I've build this char yesterday, it looks like a lot of fun. Still needed to do the last two labs, but my conclusion is that it doesn't work without the leech - Polymath (you will die).

When done I did some T16 maps, and it worked much better, but think I still need to fix some stuff, because I died in Harbingers.

Some questions:

- What maps mods to avoid?
- What Panteons to use?
- @primaeva can you take a look at my char and see if I took the right path? ;-)

Goal is to make it more tanky...

Thanks!

Just ended work and will be doing this tonight.. haha sorry, I have very little gaming time now since I have a fulltime job + weekends I am out with family/friends.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info