[3.19] 🔨⚡ Trickster 1-button Lightning Conduit! (Mjolner CWC) ⚡🔨 | 5-15m sDPS - Pinnacles melt!

So the feel of the build is realy good, but i do have sudden deaths, can you look at my setup and see if there is something i should change? DPS is fine, not amazing on bosses but fine, and on clearing its amazing, but i go insta death atleast 2-3 times during maping, and i cant figure out what is killing me :P

https://pastebin.com/DS1At14c
For the Glorious Vanity Jewel. Does it HAVE to be 4992 to get those results or can it be around that. Like, 4993...4994, etc? Obviously we can't Divine with ease like we used to.
"
For the Glorious Vanity Jewel. Does it HAVE to be 4992 to get those results or can it be around that. Like, 4993...4994, etc? Obviously we can't Divine with ease like we used to.

Use POB and the find timeless jewel button.

Put in the node you absolutely want and then see what else comes up and where it is before buying it. make a list of 10-20 numbers you want then setuppoe.trade to find them
IGN
Domination: CockBlockingAxes zomgwtfbbqlegs, GotYourselfAGun
Standard: LookAtMyHorseMyHorse, ComeOnNSlamEveryBodyJam, AdmiralTrapar
Last edited by goatcheese61 on Sep 7, 2022, 8:34:10 AM
what would be a pob with 25 div budget ? :-)
I'm struggling with single target DPS even though I feel it should be in a better spot.

Any suggestions?

https://pastebin.com/zj8Ame1X
"
redjo wrote:
what would be a pob with 25 div budget ? :-)

Not very much. You will have to drop the amount of life the rings and jewellery give you - spend it on -lightning res and getting enough strength to get Mjolner, then slum it until you can afford rings with decent life.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
thedukey wrote:
I'm struggling with single target DPS even though I feel it should be in a better spot.

Any suggestions?

https://pastebin.com/zj8Ame1X

cap your resistances... Then run RF.

If you REALLY have issues, run Divergent Shock Nova and Unbound Ailments in the Mjolner instead. That should amp up the damage a ton but reduce your mapping "range".

Make sure you aren't running the map mods you are not supposed to run.
Resists are capped, I'm unsure why it isn't showing POB as that.

I'm just talking raw damage output, seems extremely low and I'm feeling like something is off.

I had to spec out of essence and any maven witnessed boss can be trouble as they just don't die.
"
Furywrath wrote:
So the feel of the build is realy good, but i do have sudden deaths, can you look at my setup and see if there is something i should change? DPS is fine, not amazing on bosses but fine, and on clearing its amazing, but i go insta death atleast 2-3 times during maping, and i cant figure out what is killing me :P

https://pastebin.com/DS1At14c

1) Hopefully your Aspect of the Spider is off, it's hitting your HP pool a lot. If it's on, you're

2) It is very, very, very likely: 1) Trickster Archnemesis or Lightning Mirages, which are almost impossible to see with our build since we are a damn Lightning build.

The only thing that can threaten you in maps is really large chaos and lightning hits, we have so much regen that it's not the lightning DoTs that hits most Prototype users.

Map mods will also blow you up. No leech, avoid ailments, 60% less recovery etc, these make your build less tanky as the big defenses we have are having massive life + ES + PB + overleech.

Try also switching your Leech mastery to the ES max total % one.
"
thedukey wrote:
Resists are capped, I'm unsure why it isn't showing POB as that.

I'm just talking raw damage output, seems extremely low and I'm feeling like something is off.

I had to spec out of essence and any maven witnessed boss can be trouble as they just don't die.

Going to have to see a video with map mods displayed, it's half guesswork when I look at PoBs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info