widescreen resolution removed from the game.

Bump
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
^
48 pages no reply!

🤦‍♂️
why should they reply? Devs already explained why they removed Widescreen Resolution. Their answer won't have changed lol.

You may not like the answer, but they DID answer
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
why should they reply? Devs already explained why they removed Widescreen Resolution. Their answer won't have changed lol.

You may not like the answer, but they DID answer

Lies are not answers.
^i mean....they are. You could ask me why the sky is blue and I could tell you its because I threw a bucket of blue paint into the sky and the air spread it all over the world. That would be a lie, but its still an answer to your question.

Anyway, It's irrelevant what the answer was, whether it was a lie or truth, whether you agree with it or not, whether it was good for the game or not. It is FACT that they gave their reasons for why widescreen was removed. Saying there was no reply is the only lie i see in this thread.

I'll repeat: why should GGG listen to 48 pages of nonsense when the posters have clearly decided GGG is already not worth listening to?

Last edited by jsuslak313 on Oct 29, 2022, 7:54:24 PM
Another bump for the supposed "nonsense"
Bump. Fix this stupidity GGG.
"
tackle70 wrote:

stop the insults, they will have their reasons.

and i got a theory:

players abused the game's implementation by watching the loading of client side assets from the resourcefile.

this is directly related to the information the server sends to the client and the client side's activation radius.

ggg's bugfix for that tool came nearly at the same time they fixed non-supported resolutions.

--

my theory is, they had to reduce what assets are loaded on the client side and what information the server sends to the client at a time.

which would have removed all assets you see left ad right on ultra-widescreen monitors.

so they just put black bars there. say a huge fank you to all those assholes exploiting the game :)

--

ggg can probably fix whats serialised to the client but sending this info just in time is bad for those with slow internet connections and/or running poe on toasters.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Oct 31, 2022, 3:55:33 PM
"
vio wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:

stop the insults, they will have their reasons.

and i got a theory:

players abused the game's implementation by watching the loading of client side assets from the resourcefile.

this is directly related to the information the server sends to the client and the client side's activation radius.

ggg's bugfix for that tool came nearly at the same time they fixed non-supported resolutions.

--

my theory is, they had to reduce what assets are loaded on the client side and what information the server sends to the client at a time.

which would have removed all assets you see left ad right on ultra-widescreen monitors.

so they just put black bars there. say a huge fank you to all those assholes exploiting the game :)

--

ggg can probably fix whats serialised to the client but sending this info just in time is bad for those with slow internet connections and/or running poe on toasters.

What a pile of nonsense. You clearly know nothing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info