widescreen resolution removed from the game.

1 year, 276 days since GGG fixed one of smallest advantages that the 5 people using 32:9 had and are acting like toddlers about

Praise Chris!
Last edited by Dozer72 on May 20, 2024, 10:22:04 AM
"
Dozer72 wrote:
1 year, 276 days since GGG fixed one of smallest advantages that the 5 people using 32:9 had and are acting like toddlers about

Praise Chris!

More like 1 year, 276 days of fallacious reasoning and ad hominem arguments in favor of the most objectively nonsense decision made in 12 years by GGG.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on May 20, 2024, 11:09:10 AM
I am sure you and your 4 friends who also have widescreen monitors are quite upset about it, but the world keeps spinning. :)
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
I am sure you and your 4 friends who also have widescreen monitors are quite upset about it, but the world keeps spinning. :)

Out of curiosity, are you trying to earn your way into GGG's employed streamer ranks by agreeing with everything they do?:)
"
Echothesis wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Out of curiosity, are you trying to earn your way into GGG's employed streamer ranks by agreeing with everything they do?:)

This is so funny because I just responded to another thread where I lay out a personal grievance with the game myself.

Stay classy if you even can, exile. :)
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
Last edited by ArtCrusade on May 20, 2024, 4:19:39 PM
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
Dozer72 wrote:

Praise Chris!

More like 1 year, 276 days of fallacious reasoning and ad hominem arguments in favor of the most objectively nonsense decision made in 12 years by GGG.

Not even close to the most non sense decision. If you have the black bars, buy a new monitor, its not hard.
Lol, good suggestion. Maybe GGG should branch to marketing special poe-only monitors, with casing in the form of your supporter pack's portrait frame :)
The fact that zero people in here are even attempting to make cogent arguments for black bars speaks volumes.

Thank you for helping keep this important matter at the top of the forum where it belongs until GGG comes back to their senses on the matter.

1 year, 277 days. Black bars are not acceptable or defensible.

Fix it
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on May 21, 2024, 4:25:38 AM
"
tackle70 wrote:
The fact that zero people in here are even attempting to make cogent arguments for black bars speaks volumes.
"
Previously it was possible to manually set the aspect ratio of the Path of Exile client to be very short and wide, allowing you to see an unintended amount of the level at once. A limit needed to be set. Because of server serialisation distances, this maximum aspect ratio is currently set to 21:9. This is the widest that we can currently go before we start hitting the cutoff where entities and effects vanish. We are looking at being able to increase this in the future.
"
tackle70 wrote:

Thank you for helping keep this important matter at the top of the forum where it belongs until GGG comes back to their senses on the matter.

1 year, 277 days. Black bars are not acceptable or defensible.

Fix it

I too am glad ggg can see that 90% of the posts in here are against 32:9. Really helps reinforce their belief they made the right choice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info