[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Mixerusss wrote:
Hi guys,
Any advice on crafting clusters? I'm console and there's none to buy.
I tried alt regal had no good results.
I tried with yellow juice spam cold, no good results (around 25k juice).
I tried chaos spam, same stuff.

Am I missing something or just unlucky?

Crafting clusters (especially three notables leg clusters) is hell. Alt+Regal is probably the most economical way. Look up fossil, maybe? I've never crafted with them, but it might be a more sane way of rolling them.

I'm happy with 2 notables. And yes, it's hell
Will check fossils, thx for advice.
Cttc + BS, according to craft of exile, requires 14k alts and 300 regals. Ouch. I don't know how to setup fossil on the site for this craft, though
Im done, and Im free!

Took longer than I thought it would, even though I used a cheaper method than outlined by Kelvynn.

What I did was, after doing the usual first steps of getting the %int magic Simple and imprinting it for safety, was as follows:

1. Get 1 Awakener Orb
2. Get lots of Shaper Amulets with %attribute and 1 other shaper mod (and one with only %int) - more on that later
3. Get a Morrigan Beast and a Craicic Chimeral Beast (For Morrigan its cheaper to buy the scarab and a duplicate Beast scarab and do it yourself for 2x Morrigan)
4. With the new beastcraft, Hinekoras Lock the Simplex
5. Check every single Shaper Amulet you have with the Simplex.

Im not *too* sure on how this works internally, but it seems that if the Shaper mods on the donor item are different, the result will be different too on the resulting item of the Awakeners orb.
Basic example:
You check your %attributes Amulet and see the result is bad, then you can check a %attributes and 'Gain % Phys as extra Lighting' (also a Shaper mod) to see that the result is different there - potentially what we need.

6. If none of the Amulet work, use a different catalyst on the Simplex and go to step 3.

This saves a lot of money since the only things you need to "redo" it is Morrigan Beast, which is laughably cheap, and a Craicic Chimeral. No need to buy lots of Awakener Orbs, since youll only use them when you get the final Amulet.

Anyway...Anyone got ideas for upgrades for me? Im working on divining the Amulet now and then looking to get Ambush&Assassinate to get even more Damage, but otherwise I could only think of crazy things like Boots and Helmet corruption lol. Oh and getting Corrupted Blood on Natural Affinity so I can exchange the jewel.
"
Maaster wrote:
Im done, and Im free!

Took longer than I thought it would, even though I used a cheaper method than outlined by Kelvynn.

What I did was, after doing the usual first steps of getting the %int magic Simple and imprinting it for safety, was as follows:

1. Get 1 Awakener Orb
2. Get lots of Shaper Amulets with %attribute and 1 other shaper mod (and one with only %int) - more on that later
3. Get a Morrigan Beast and a Craicic Chimeral Beast (For Morrigan its cheaper to buy the scarab and a duplicate Beast scarab and do it yourself for 2x Morrigan)
4. With the new beastcraft, Hinekoras Lock the Simplex
5. Check every single Shaper Amulet you have with the Simplex.

Im not *too* sure on how this works internally, but it seems that if the Shaper mods on the donor item are different, the result will be different too on the resulting item of the Awakeners orb.
Basic example:
You check your %attributes Amulet and see the result is bad, then you can check a %attributes and 'Gain % Phys as extra Lighting' (also a Shaper mod) to see that the result is different there - potentially what we need.

6. If none of the Amulet work, use a different catalyst on the Simplex and go to step 3.

This saves a lot of money since the only things you need to "redo" it is Morrigan Beast, which is laughably cheap, and a Craicic Chimeral. No need to buy lots of Awakener Orbs, since youll only use them when you get the final Amulet.

Anyway...Anyone got ideas for upgrades for me? Im working on divining the Amulet now and then looking to get Ambush&Assassinate to get even more Damage, but otherwise I could only think of crazy things like Boots and Helmet corruption lol. Oh and getting Corrupted Blood on Natural Affinity so I can exchange the jewel.

Oh yeah, this is a new method available in 3.24 with the new Morrigan beast craft that's a whole lot cheaper than the actual Hinekora's Lock. I might try it for my uber amulet.

A couple of questions:

1. You right-click the Awakener orb, left-click on the Shaper amulet, and then just hover over the Simpex amulet to see the potential result. And if it's not good then what? Press Escape or something? And Nothing gets actually consumed?

2. Just how many Shaper amulets did you use in the process?
In 3.24 you can craft any 'regular' items with all T1 mods of your choice. It's like the original Harvest league.

Here are some useful resources for Graveyard crafting:

Craft of Exile now supports the Graveyard crafting method (after you select the base).

Graveyard Planning Tool makes the planning so much easier.

Crouching Tuna's video explains how it all works and how to get the mods you want.

For this build, the biggest beneficiary is the chest. So much easier to craft very high ES and evasion with T1 Int than it used to be!

Helmet for Hunter slam is quite easy too. And if you have a budget, you might even go for ilvl 86 with all T1 es prefixes. Your chance of hitting the %Int mod will be like 1/6. But it's still less expensive than it ever used to be.

Gloves are the easiest to set up but might take more tries because the Attr suffix likes to produce +Dex instead of Int, and you might get 2 Attr instead of 2 resists.
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:
I also have another question. In the PoB leveling tree for 71-90, I notice that the mastery node Cold Mastery is taken, but I do not see any small nodes leading to it being allocated.

Is that an error?

It's a mastery node. It's unlocked by taking either of the 2 end nodes on that cluster. For leveling you take it after Heart of Ice. You later drop it when switching to the cluster jewels.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Apr 10, 2024, 4:36:41 PM
The Perandus Pact jewel: I tried using it in PoB (which currently does not support the +Attr variant but you can just manually edit it and put +30 Attr on it for the top center slot). But you have to drop some other jewel for it.

Replacing Ambush & Assassinate is out of the question.

Watcher's Eye, Natural Affinity, Rational Doctrine - all give a whole lot more damage than Perandus.

Moving the Watcher's Eye to replace one of the side conversion jewels: replacing the Brute Force loses more Int than Perandus gains, and replacing Fertile Mind is about the same damage (but still slightly lower).

The Perandus Pact can still be useful while working on upgrades. It's definitely worth it until you get all the endgame jewels. And it helps with Str/dex issues after replacing Astramentis.

If you want to use it - craft it yourself. It's a Graveyard craft (use the tools linked in a post above). You can force the Attr mod easily, produce up to 4 of them per craft, and have random corruption on them too. Hitting the CB immunity would be perfect.

But eventually, if you go for the full endgame build, you'll be replacing it.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Apr 10, 2024, 4:48:13 PM
Hi I think I've peaked now?
Any other possible upgrades? (My simplex is about 2% worse than the BoS one and working on gravecrafting a i79 helmet)
"
Kelvynn wrote:

A couple of questions:

1. You right-click the Awakener orb, left-click on the Shaper amulet, and then just hover over the Simpex amulet to see the potential result. And if it's not good then what? Press Escape or something? And Nothing gets actually consumed?

2. Just how many Shaper amulets did you use in the process?

1. You just hover away and right-click, just like you would do with any other orb you dont wanna use

2. I had a stash of ~15, but 6 of them were with 1% dmg per 15 int, which is less ideal, since the chance to hit the suffix is lower. I just bought them since they were cheap and I thought Id give myself a few more chances.
I had a live search for the Shaper amulets and manually checked if I had the combination of Shaper mods already.
Could perhaps someone who crafted a chest post the corpse layout from graveyard and the item lvl of corpses.
if i try in poe craft it allways use 88 corpses. And there are in sample items allways all prefixes and suffixes full.
I dont really understand how it works. So a layout for chest and helmet would be verry helpful.
thx

Stefan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info