[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Ill just post what I used:

Body was this: https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=50&m=graveyard&ob=both&v=d&a=x&l=a&lg=16&bp=y&as=1&hb=0&req={"1784":{"l":82,"g":1},"1982":{"l":79,"g":1},"2010":{"l":86,"g":3},"2011":{"l":78,"g":2}}&bld={}&im={}&ggt=|&ccp={}&gvc={"limit":"53","weight":{"1":{"-300":7},"2":{"-300":5},"4":{"500":9},"5":{"-300":1},"31":{"500":2},"35":{"-300":3}},"tiers":{"0":{"50":16}},"explicit":{"0":{"1":2}}}

I would advise throwing a few more Prefix chance on so you have a higher chance to get an open suffix for %Attr craft

Im too lazy to redo gloves in CoE, so heres an image I saved from when I did it: https://maaster.s-ul.eu/imeysXjt

and this is for Helmet: https://maaster.s-ul.eu/lq7yyMuF

Helmet I was really lucky and got it on first try, idk how well it really holds up. Be careful that you only get maximum of iLv79 corpses here! It will be very annoying to get, but you need to stay under lv80 to guarantee the %Int from Hunter Ex.

Of course dont forget the Quality on any of these crafts.

As for Craft of Exile: Theres a slider under the "Corpses used" you can use to adjust the amount of corpses used. For full pre/suffix you can remove one "+1 Explicit Modifier" from the corpses to only have 5 affixes.
Last edited by Maaster on Apr 11, 2024, 8:35:05 AM
"
Maaster wrote:
Ill just post what I used:

Body was this: https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=50&m=graveyard&ob=both&v=d&a=x&l=a&lg=16&bp=y&as=1&hb=0&req={"1784":{"l":82,"g":1},"1982":{"l":79,"g":1},"2010":{"l":86,"g":3},"2011":{"l":78,"g":2}}&bld={}&im={}&ggt=|&ccp={}&gvc={"limit":"53","weight":{"1":{"-300":7},"2":{"-300":5},"4":{"500":9},"5":{"-300":1},"31":{"500":2},"35":{"-300":3}},"tiers":{"0":{"50":16}},"explicit":{"0":{"1":2}}}

I would advise throwing a few more Prefix chance on so you have a higher chance to get an open suffix for %Attr craft

Im too lazy to redo gloves in CoE, so heres an image I saved from when I did it: https://maaster.s-ul.eu/imeysXjt

and this is for Helmet: https://maaster.s-ul.eu/lq7yyMuF

Helmet I was really lucky and got it on first try, idk how well it really holds up. Be careful that you only get maximum of iLv79 corpses here! It will be very annoying to get, but you need to stay under lv80 to guarantee the %Int from Hunter Ex.

Of course dont forget the Quality on any of these crafts.

As for Craft of Exile: Theres a slider under the "Corpses used" you can use to adjust the amount of corpses used. For full pre/suffix you can remove one "+1 Explicit Modifier" from the corpses to only have 5 affixes.

Thanks a lot. I am so happy with youre help. Will try and show what happend if i got the corpses :-)

Edit. A question left. I need tier 86 corpses? or how can i use the +1 tier corpse? is it with one +1 tier corpse on tier higher or is it only an chance to get it one tier higher ?
Stefan
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Apr 11, 2024, 8:06:44 AM
"

Edit. A question left. I need tier 86 corpses? or how can i use the +1 tier corpse? is it with one +1 tier corpse on tier higher or is it only an chance to get it one tier higher ?
Stefan

iLv on corpses doesnt really matter. You can fill out with "+1 to Item Level" Corpses to get to iLv86. Do it last, so you dont overshoot, lots of people seem to overpay for iLv84 corpses.

Also keep it mind Helmet might have a much different path now since Conquerer influence Corpses are in the game since todays patch.

Quick mockup of what a graveyard could look like - keep in mind that youd still need to hit the 1 in 4 chance of hitting Hunter: https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=54&bi=7671&m=graveyard&i=|5|&lv=86&ob=both&v=d&a=x&l=a&lg=16&bp=y&as=1&hb=0&req={"1784":{"l":85,"g":3},"2007":{"l":51,"g":3},"2008":{"l":84,"g":2},"2009":{"l":78,"g":1},"2161":{"l":75,"g":2}}&bld={}&im={}&ggt=|&ccp={}&gvc={"limit":"53","weight":{"1":{"-300":5},"2":{"-300":5},"3":{"-150":1},"4":{"500":9},"5":{"-300":1},"13":{"-150":1},"31":{"500":9},"35":{"-300":2}},"tiers":{"0":{"50":18}},"explicit":{"0":{"1":2}}}
Last edited by Maaster on Apr 11, 2024, 8:34:40 AM
hi Kelvynn
i have a question,
tranquility , how many damage give this?
example:
i have 11000 es
when i have 3000 es , How much less damage is it
through tranquility
ist this many or not so?
and we is the calculation?

thank you for your answer

jenny
"
hi Kelvynn
i have a question,
tranquility , how many damage give this?
example:
i have 11000 es
when i have 3000 es , How much less damage is it
through tranquility
ist this many or not so?
and we is the calculation?

thank you for your answer

jenny

Tranquility is about 15% damage.

It scales off your %ES bonus, which itself scales off your intelligence (which inherently gives you a %ES bonus).

So in this build, Tranquility mostly scales off intelligence, not ES total (which includes all flat modifiers, which are a lot less effective at scaling damage).
"
Maaster wrote:

No, that's actually bad. You can see in Craft of Exile that adding the prefix chance reduces your overall success rate. I don't know why. But the chance of success goes down.
"
Could perhaps someone who crafted a chest post the corpse layout from graveyard and the item lvl of corpses.
if i try in poe craft it allways use 88 corpses. And there are in sample items allways all prefixes and suffixes full.
I dont really understand how it works. So a layout for chest and helmet would be verry helpful.
thx

Stefan

Don't use the Craft of Exile auto-generate button. It tries to fill all graves for the best chance. But there is no need to use all 88 graves. There are heavy diminishing returns, and corpses added after a certain amount increase the success rate by some tiny 0.001% or so. The algorithm there is also not very good. Watch Crouching Tuna's video and add the mods yourself like he does there. You can get a lot better success rate with about half of the corpses compared to what Craft of Exile's algorithm auto-suggests.

My saved layout from the other computer doesn't seem to load on this one. I'll post it later when I get to that one.

Hello dancers! I need some help to way of improve my build. There is my PoB
I've build it in some low budget, so there some strange items there :)
I have some problems with mana while at boss staff. There is 69 manacost of spell while my mana pool only 240. Mana leech doesn't so quick to cast it 100% of time, and there I die cause have not so much leech. Additionally, while spamming icestorm, I have no mana for blink :)
To my surprise, I have no problem with mana in CoC variant of the staff, but it's so annoying kill bosses with it
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Could perhaps someone who crafted a chest post the corpse layout from graveyard and the item lvl of corpses.
if i try in poe craft it allways use 88 corpses. And there are in sample items allways all prefixes and suffixes full.
I dont really understand how it works. So a layout for chest and helmet would be verry helpful.
thx

Stefan

Don't use the Craft of Exile auto-generate button. It tries to fill all graves for the best chance. But there is no need to use all 88 graves. There are heavy diminishing returns, and corpses added after a certain amount increase the success rate by some tiny 0.001% or so. The algorithm there is also not very good. Watch Crouching Tuna's video and add the mods yourself like he does there. You can get a lot better success rate with about half of the corpses compared to what Craft of Exile's algorithm auto-suggests.

My saved layout from the other computer doesn't seem to load on this one. I'll post it later when I get to that one.

OK, here's the one that I used to craft my wonderful chest:

Graveyard Layout
I suppressed the resist suffixes on it because I already have enough resists on other items. This makes it easier overall and can add a nice +Str or +Dex suffix that solves the stat issues.

If you want a resist mod, replace the 4 corpses on the bottom (-resist and -elemental ones) with 2-3 +resist ones.

Make sure ilvl is 86. You can often buy cheap low level corpses. The level on them makes no difference for the mods but it lowers the average corpse level = item level. After you click Craft and select the base it shows the ilvl of the final product. If it's not 86 then add more +level corpses.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Apr 11, 2024, 10:56:48 AM
"
FastOwlDieDie wrote:
Hello dancers! I need some help to way of improve my build. There is my PoB
I've build it in some low budget, so there some strange items there :)
I have some problems with mana while at boss staff. There is 69 manacost of spell while my mana pool only 240. Mana leech doesn't so quick to cast it 100% of time, and there I die cause have not so much leech. Additionally, while spamming icestorm, I have no mana for blink :)
To my surprise, I have no problem with mana in CoC variant of the staff, but it's so annoying kill bosses with it

You need the Dreamer wheel. Depending on your current mana regen, you might use the first node in the Disciple of the Forbidden wheel instead, but make sure it gives you enough regen to cast all of your CWDT spells without any problem.

Having a source of damage recouped as mana can also help rebuild your mana pool when you get hit and trigger everything at once.

Don't forget to quality your belt with attributes catalysts. It's really worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info