[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Great idea. I will do that. Thank you.
Last edited by shion_lee on Jan 18, 2024, 8:07:53 AM
Guess adorned stacking would be crazy with this build. +16 int, 8% ES jewels that would get 2.5x values from adorned :D
Hello.

Thank you for this amazing build!
First time I leveled to 100 lv (solo), first time did 40 challenges, first time killed some Uber Bosses (not all due to lack of skill ;P).

2706 Int at final point, dropped Simplex Amulet (it taked around 10 Blueprints) and did a Voided T17 map for some random sword.

Overall it was a great journey. Thank you and see you all on the next league!
"
Pandaz12 wrote:
dropped Simplex Amulet (it taked around 10 Blueprints)

Congrats! That is insanely lucky!
Question for crafting the Amulet. Got a rare iLvl84 simplex, split.
So I am in the first step. Can't I just scour it and go with Alts for the %Int?

Edit says: Ignore me, reading poe wiki BEFORE asking stupid questions would have helped...
Last edited by milkytwix on Jan 21, 2024, 12:04:22 PM
got a lucky templar drop worth 300 divine...

only upgrade now i got left is simplex amulet. and i think this is way out of my league.

great build overal
For those of you considering a simplex amulet out of reach (like me), a different goal can be to go with eekamousey's Zealotry build modification (on page 338).

https://pobb.in/ti3WcFA2bqNJ

Note that a simplex amulet is a ~30% more dps gain. Zealotry by itself is ~19%, and recrafting the amulet (at less than a divine per craft) until you get the crit multiplier is another 8%; the two together are a dps gain of 28%, very close to the simplex!

Of course, zealotry + simplex would be even better, but one step at a time.
Last edited by Graiaule on Jan 21, 2024, 3:39:17 PM

I seriously hope that TWWTs survive into Standard. The quality of life improvement of this jewel is just amazing. I’ve been hunting a bargain STR/INT and ES one for ages, and one popped up with added ele reflect immune for half the cost of just a stats and ES one. I no longer have to swap in my ele reflect immune Watcher’s and lose the Hatred cold pen to deal with reflect.
Last edited by Tithonia on Jan 23, 2024, 12:41:48 AM
Just wanted to add something I have done. For other people, that dont have enough time to farm so many divs ...

With Cold Snap we are generating Frenzy Charges. So I bought the Flesh/Flame Jewel for Swift Killer. Adds 2 Max Frenzy Charges and Charge Duration (also helpes with power charges) . I also took the +1 max Frenzy Charge at the right side of skill tree in the shadow area for a max 6 frenzy charges.

I am at max power/frenzy charges most of the time, so this is a nice 24 % more dmg. boost for less then 5 div

Edit: or 12 % because we already have 3 without the change

Last edited by ninuvas1977 on Jan 23, 2024, 2:52:44 AM
From PoB's 2.39.0 patch notes: "Add support gem DPS sorting for Skills granted by Items (e.g. Arakaali's Fang, Whispering Ice etc.) (Paliak, sida-wang)"

For my version of this build, this appears to have dramatically changed the reported Average Hit for the Boss (non-Cyclone) version of the staff, from 644k to 229k. The mapping (Cyclone) version of the staff didn't seem to change much.

I feel like I'm not understanding something correctly here. My pobb.in, which in all probability isn't configured correctly, is:

https://pobb.in/JCAj8rTzh8Dq

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info