[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Verdale wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Affliction league 40/40 done! All by myself as usual.

Not sure if this was asked already, but I noticed you put Frostbite on your chest with Awakened Blasphemy. How is that working out? Is the range significant enough that off-screen namelocking doesn't cause problems?

I think it's a mapping setup to take advantage of the explosion mod on charms.
"
Verdale wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Affliction league 40/40 done! All by myself as usual.

Not sure if this was asked already, but I noticed you put Frostbite on your chest with Awakened Blasphemy. How is that working out? Is the range significant enough that off-screen namelocking doesn't cause problems?

Blasphemy Frostbite aura's main purpose is to make things explode, Occultist style. Since we can have charms for that in this league.

For the uber bosses it's more good than bad. Having them cursed without waiting for them to hit you is very nice vs Sirus, Shaper, etc. The Maven is out of range sometimes, but you can always Frostblink closer to her. The aura pretty much covers the screen.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jan 10, 2024, 3:57:07 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
The aura pretty much covers the screen.

Nice, sounds pretty comfy. Might have to switch to that once I get some explosion charms.
"
Verdale wrote:

Nice, sounds pretty comfy. Might have to switch to that once I get some explosion charms.

That's a sick That Which Was Taken you have, Verdale. Might want to sell it and buy forbidden flame/flesh with the proceeds!
alrdy answered question
Last edited by jabeleta on Jan 12, 2024, 1:27:45 PM

had an old one in standard that i updated and then split. that saved a ton of currency that will now go into crafting 2 uber amulets thanks to the guide
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
To confirm,

the only thing I can do is slam exalts and eldritch annul if I don't like the slam, meaning about 35c per attempt. There isn't some kind of veiled thing I can do, correct?

Appears it will take ~21 tries to hit T2 resist 63% of the time... total crafting cost so far is 1.5 div so not bad. That chest cost me 10c three weeks ago... I've learned to buy them up early! Sadly, I was off by one on the ilvl -- I should have gotten an 86. Got an 84 and 85 instead. Ah well.
Last edited by Graiaule on Jan 14, 2024, 8:09:35 AM
Hi, could someone help me? I'm slowly gearing up my character but i'm not sure how to finish this:
"
shion_lee wrote:
Hi, could someone help me? I'm slowly gearing up my character but i'm not sure how to finish this:

The normal thing to do is craft whatever resist you need, since you can't craft an int craft.

You had bad luck on that +25 int affix, as the crafts are more int.

The dangerous thing is to annul and hope you get rid of the +25 int (25% chance), and then multicraft int and resist.
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
shion_lee wrote:

The normal thing to do is craft whatever resist you need, since you can't craft an int craft.

You had bad luck on that +25 int affix, as the crafts are more int.

The dangerous thing is to annul and hope you get rid of the +25 int (25% chance), and then multicraft int and resist.

Would it be worth locking preffixes before annuling?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info