[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hm interesting..16% double dmg work with our ice?
pob doesn't show anything
"
Are the bolts from ice storm considered projectiles? As in would pinpoint support increase the damage of the single target setup? Got level 10 pinpoint on one of my WI crucible trees and was wondering.

Unfortunately not.
"
archwerewolf wrote:
Hm interesting..16% double dmg work with our ice?
pob doesn't show anything

I think it applies to attacks with the weapon only.
just to clarify for those that don't know about icestorm from whispering ice...

"
Icestorm is a cold spell only available through
The Whispering Ice

so it's just a spell

also, attack modifiers also do nothing for it either as it's a spell and not considered an attack. at least that is my findings. but, flat damage and flat cold modifiers do work

and if i'm wrong, someone will correct me lol

and a side note... price fixers are already at work on these, i see some already listed for 3div. people are simply far too greedy for items
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
snekranger wrote:
Could someone take a look at my build and see if theres something big I'm missing defensive wise, currency is low so I know some of the gear is complete trash, but just started on maps and I find myself getting one shot like 4 times a map only doing T1-T2 white or blue maps, I have tried taking CI and that seemed to just kill me even faster. My res isnt capped but with purity going and wise oak its capped. I think the build is a blast and want to push it to end game but it feels like I'm missing something obvious, thanks for any help!

My POB: https://pobb.in/8hhTuJC2xTJy

Hey. I'm new to the game and I just got this build to T1-3 maps where it's destroying everything in sight and taking out bosses in about 5 seconds. It wasn't at first, but a few changes helped flip that switch...

Jewels - Make sure all 4-5 of your BASIC jewel slots are filled up at this point. +INT, +Cold Damage & +Resistances where you need them to cap each off to 75%.

Gear & Skills - Get your gear all into Energy Shield & Evasion, then add Chaos Inoculation ASAP. The flip is not scary at all and my build has 1,000 less Energy Shield than you do already so I have a feeling you're fine. This way you don't need any equipment with Chaos Res stats, nor do you need Life flasks.

Auras - I have all 4, but Purity of Elements & Clarity are the ones ALWAYS on. Never have issues running out of mana. For that reason you don't need any Mana flasks either.

Flask 1 - Additional Elemental Resistances. Usually first one I'll use if enemies are hurting.

Flask 2 - Gain Chaos Damage. For simply more damage to destroy.

Flask 3 - +1500 Armor & Spell Block chance. For the hard hitting enemies.

Flask 4 - 100% more crits.

Flask 5 - 40% more damage.

Nothing fancy yet on the flasks as I'm still rebuilding these after getting rid of all my life & mana ones. Hope that helps. PoB here for reference.

https://pobb.in/1Tr6BW4k2xuN

Last edited by RRRCADE on Apr 10, 2023, 7:55:31 PM
Hey guys! Noob question: How do you improve ES leech? I have not assigned polymath yet but I don't think it's for leech?

Can't seem to sustain my leech which is at around 900 right now and my damage is too low I believe.

Would appreciate some thoughts, thanks in advance!

https://pastebin.com/zJsiSVvg
@DuckVader611: it's not clear what you mean by "sustain your leech."

If you mean, "I'm dying because my ES drops and it doesn't come up fast enough", then there's a simple fix: take Light Eater (right next to Utmost Intellect) and also take the 100% increased total Recovery per second. That gives you 1666 ES per hit per POB.

If you meant something else, then explain please.
Last edited by Graiaule on Apr 11, 2023, 12:41:05 AM
If you have your res capped with armour and rings, you can give a chance to String of Servitude belt with 18% increased Intelligence implicit
Works fine for me as temporary item :D
Last edited by kernel4812 on Apr 11, 2023, 2:35:28 AM
"
kernel4812 wrote:
If you have your res capped with armour and rings, you can give a chance to String of Servitude belt with 18% increased Intelligence implicit
Works fine for me as temporary item :D

15% int belts are mega cheap like 10c or so, use 4 intrinsic catalysts on it (1c per) and one deafening essence of spite on it (1c) and you have an 18%, 65 int belt with possible ES and resists.
Last edited by Firestrike9 on Apr 11, 2023, 3:41:35 AM
"
Graiaule wrote:
@DuckVader611: it's not clear what you mean by "sustain your leech."

If you mean, "I'm dying because my ES drops and it doesn't come up fast enough", then there's a simple fix: take Light Eater (right next to Utmost Intellect) and also take the 100% increased total Recovery per second. That gives you 1666 ES per hit per POB.

If you meant something else, then explain please.

This is exactly what I meant, ES doesn't come up fast enough, I'll check your suggestion and report back. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info