Gain no inherent bonuses from Strength

20% increased Maximum total Energy Shield Recovery per second from Leech

+14% to all Elemental Resistances
-13% to Chaos Resistance

+120% to Critical Strike Multiplier for Spell Damage
-2% to Spell Critical Strike Chance

15% increased Cold Damage
3% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Cold Damage

increased int % 4-10%. 4 6 10. big question how rare gona be lvl up nodes when merging 2xitems

10% increased Attributes
25% increased Global Damage

well and big question what can proc on our whispering ice from dat passives
Last edited by archwerewolf on Apr 5, 2023, 4:01:07 PM
Major Update for 3.21

The build has been fully updated for 3.21, including PoB's and gearing guide.

- The return of instant leech lets us trade some defenses for damage. A LOT of damage.

- Dropped the following defenses: nodes that increased leech cap (including Ghost Reaver), Steelwood Stance, Aspect of the Spider, Spell Block, Elemental Proliferation.

- Replaced the nerfed Arcane Surge with Energy Leech in the staves. With instant leech + overleech, you should be at full ES most of the time. Arcane Surge is still needed for mana sustain, it's now in the Vortex - Bonechill link.

- Crits are IN. A few crit nodes, Crit Mastery, power charges, PCoC Support, Assassin's Mark, Ambush and Assassinate jewels.

- Hatred is now the 4th aura. No need for Enlighten 4 or lab enchanted helmet bases. Just anoint Charisma and take Sovereignty by lv 85.

- Cold exposure is a small bonus, coming in at lv 98. You can optionally keep using Frost Bomb or PWoC but its effect is pretty minor with the amount of resist penetration we have.

- Don't need a Crusader chest anymore. Any decent ES/Evasion one will do, with red/blue influenced mods.

- Don't need Megalomaniac anymore.

Overall, compared to 3.20, we are now doing about 2x the damage with about half of the budget.

THIS IS A BUFF
Last edited by Kelvynn on Apr 5, 2023, 4:26:31 PM
Thanks a lot for the updates! Looking forward to playing it!
Thanks can't wait to try this.
Tried the occultist build a while back but didn't go far for lack of time.
I haven't played in a very long time, like two years, and that time ago I played mostly mines and ice storm. That was before CWC ice storm too, so I'm looong out of date. With that in mind, I'm wondering: what kind of budget are we looking at here for the following breakpoints:

* Farming T16s
* Farming seriously juiced T16s, from like Delirium or whatever else the big juice is nowadays
* Boss killing of various varieties
"
doctorsurgo wrote:
I haven't played in a very long time, like two years, and that time ago I played mostly mines and ice storm. That was before CWC ice storm too, so I'm looong out of date. With that in mind, I'm wondering: what kind of budget are we looking at here for the following breakpoints:

* Farming T16s
* Farming seriously juiced T16s, from like Delirium or whatever else the big juice is nowadays
* Boss killing of various varieties

T16s : 2-3 div.
Big juice : 5-10div.
Boss killing : 5-10div.
Ubers : 20-30div.

Others might chip in with their perceptions, but that's my impression, having played it for two leagues +1 with the ascendant version.
how do you automate the assassin's mark, since it doesnt work with hextouch?
Is the Ascendant version of this build just DOA?

Is there any benefit to playing it vs the Trickster build?
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Major Update for 3.21

The build has been fully updated for 3.21, including PoB's and gearing guide.

- The return of instant leech lets us trade some defenses for damage. A LOT of damage.

- Dropped the following defenses: nodes that increased leech cap (including Ghost Reaver), Steelwood Stance, Aspect of the Spider, Spell Block, Elemental Proliferation.

- Replaced the nerfed Arcane Surge with Energy Leech in the staves. With instant leech + overleech, you should be at full ES most of the time. Arcane Surge is still needed for mana sustain, it's now in the Vortex - Bonechill link.

- Crits are IN. A few crit nodes, Crit Mastery, power charges, PCoC Support, Assassin's Mark, Ambush and Assassinate jewels.

- Hatred is now the 4th aura. No need for Enlighten 4 or lab enchanted helmet bases. Just anoint Charisma and take Sovereignty by lv 85.

- Cold exposure is a small bonus, coming in at lv 98. You can optionally keep using Frost Bomb or PWoC but its effect is pretty minor with the amount of resist penetration we have.

- Don't need a Crusader chest anymore. Any decent ES/Evasion one will do, with red/blue influenced mods.

- Don't need Megalomaniac anymore.

Overall, compared to 3.20, we are now doing about 2x the damage with about half of the budget.

THIS IS A BUFF

awesome. been waiting for this. thank you
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info