[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
ragebarr wrote:
Is there specific reason why you're taking Dreamer instead of Deep thoughts? Pathing to Deep Thoughts gives 30 int for the same amount of points spent, and we only lose Mana Regen/Reduced Mana Costs which can be covered with a lvl 1 Arcane Surge.

I think keeping Enigmatic Defense, and removing Nimbleness instead is also very slightly more damage and a bit more defense.

Dreamer is mostly for mana reasons, to be on the safe side. Arcane Surge is still not updated in PoB. Dreamer also reduces the cost of CWDT - IC which could be a problem in some events.

I'm waiting for a more accurate version of PoB for the small optimizations such as these.

just waiting for leveling tree and final minor changes now :)
"
whiterockxx wrote:
You guys are right, if you play aimming for efficiency for a long time you get burnt.
I usualy play like this only on the first weekend. So i can get a relaxed gameplay the rest of the league.
The first days is all i have, after that work and wife overwelm almost all my spare time, since I'm owner of a small business and my wife revoke my game pass 😅

AHHHH that make a lot of sense. If you have a business, you MUST be effective as you have to choose money or playing :-)

Your wife is a verry helpful person in youre life i think :-)

At my time playing wow 40h per week have also a small business and two children i would have destroyed my work and my family if my wife not stand one day at 3 am (normaly i get startet for work at 6 am) at my desk and told me i have to choose between her and the game.
It was verry havy for me to end wow as we was the third best gilde in terrordar server and i was the maintank.

But it saved my life. So i am verry happy that she did that. After this i played 3 years no online game and had suddenly soooo much time to do things with friends, my children and my wife without stress.
So poe is a nice game to play two or three h a day at max. Sometimes at weekend a bit more.
And this build is the best for this playstyle. Because then you dont need to say oh i have no time to play the first weekend. You can get all the good stuff later on and the build works also with not so good stuff.

Be healty to yourself and have fun. See you after the weekend in game as we make holiday the next 4 days :-)
"
Darkscis wrote:
"
Cedvin wrote:
I wanna try this as a semi leaguestart, going cold dot trickster and transit once I hit yello maps (or some jackpot currency earlier), which PoB would be most up to date? or maybe its still being developed?

https://pobb.in/UoC-JctLLBZ-

This is likely what I will be using. It's kind of similar to the original crit tree from whiterockxx but you will need a good 30-40 regrets to get this one back on track when ready to transition (you get 20 from the story though, so it's not actually that scary)(...)

I mean, ive got my cold dot tree ready, I'm interested in final tree for WI
I think Kelvynn is waiting on PoB to be updated with the new trees to update the OP.
@whiterockxx

On your video of clearing Chayla's breachstone you don't even kill some rare monsters. How are you able to clear this while hosting 3+ people? Seems like there's not enough damage, or am I missing something?
"
Cedvin wrote:
"
Darkscis wrote:
"
Cedvin wrote:
I wanna try this as a semi leaguestart, going cold dot trickster and transit once I hit yello maps (or some jackpot currency earlier), which PoB would be most up to date? or maybe its still being developed?

https://pobb.in/UoC-JctLLBZ-

This is likely what I will be using. It's kind of similar to the original crit tree from whiterockxx but you will need a good 30-40 regrets to get this one back on track when ready to transition (you get 20 from the story though, so it's not actually that scary)(...)

I mean, ive got my cold dot tree ready, I'm interested in final tree for WI

Oh my bad - yeah we are all waiting to see what Kelvynn comes back with :)

Guess my post is still useful for anyone else who doesnt know Cold DoT and wants to level with it!
Last edited by Darkscis on Apr 5, 2023, 7:33:49 AM

critical strike chance +% per 25 intelligence

increased Evasion Rating per 5 Intelligence

chance to create Profane Ground on Critical\nStrike if Intelligence is your highest Attribute

these things we can get on our stuff tree hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
"
SGBye wrote:
@whiterockxx

On your video of clearing Chayla's breachstone you don't even kill some rare monsters. How are you able to clear this while hosting 3+ people? Seems like there's not enough damage, or am I missing something?

Thats as just a damage test. In that test i just removed the Arcane surge, didnt replaced it and removed the 4 points of block+spell damave and the mastery that increases spell damage per unt. Thats why.

Other point is that setup is not supose to carry more people on flawless, just farm the boss while doing The Feared farm.

Thats huge profits doing this!
"
santjohn wrote:

chance to create Profane Ground on Critical\nStrike if Intelligence is your highest Attribute

Where did u get those from? Could you please share?
"
SGBye wrote:
"
santjohn wrote:

Where did u get those from? Could you please share?

there is datamined doc of all mods, they are insane

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info