[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
whiterockxx wrote:
"
milkytwix wrote:
Yeah for sure, I don't know what one shot means...

Some people are strange in the internetz.
Anyway, is there a written guide on the crit variant? Because I am one of those 14k ore less 80 capped res people who invested like 50 div into the build, and i like to experiment even more, because it's fun.
Will go for 5-ways and chayula rotations I guess, cause the grind ain't fun - I wanna be fast and not careful.

No guide, sry.
But follow a PoB that I made from my league start..2 trees, one endgame with all jewels, and one early state with no jewels but 90+ crit chance.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/VgSGqVnW

I hope it help

ps.: The +1 min endurance charges on jewlery and the cwdt+inc duration+immortal call are the key to never die on maps, even with low ES! For simulacrum swap the power carge on crit or energy leech with Devergent Elemental Prolif on CwC staff than you do all waved until 30 easely. And pay attention on gem levels/quality/alt type. Its all set for best results damage wise or better effect.

Well, the PoB and the hint for the en charges definately is all of a guide I would need, and if I miss something (will happen cos i'm stupid) I will come back with more stupid questions. Highly appreciated! This build gets deeper and deeper for me. A true jack of all trades.
What gloves/amulet/belt are ya'll using for this build? Using Hinekora's Sight Amulet and Doedre's Tenure for gloves. Have the Stampede boots, and I'm using Bated Breath belt atm. Hmm chest piece is gonna be a rare I guess?
Sincerely,
Crazy Woman
@princessmisery
Ideally all your itens but boots must have 40 or more to INT.
The resistences you need to cap 75% must be spread all over gear pieces + putiry of elements.
On amulet you could use Astramants as start, then a nice tree rat talisman with int, then a syntetized with %Int and on high budget a Crusader/Shaper with %int, % all attrib and increased damage per 15 Int.
On belt, Bated is good to start, but eventually must be replaced by a syntetized one with %int and nice resists or stats you missing!
"
What gloves/amulet/belt are ya'll using for this build? Using Hinekora's Sight Amulet and Doedre's Tenure for gloves. Have the Stampede boots, and I'm using Bated Breath belt atm. Hmm chest piece is gonna be a rare I guess?

here's mine. gloves and belt i made and bought the amulet. paid 1 div for the amulet while not the greatest, it was still better than what i had. i also need to recraft my belt with aspect and finish rolling better int damage on my gloves. what i have for now anyway
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
How do I post items in such a way? Would love to show my gloves, but don't know how - and google does not help very much lol.
"
milkytwix wrote:
How do I post items in such a way? Would love to show my gloves, but don't know how - and google does not help very much lol.

while writing post click on your character portrait - open you char with inventory, click on item and it will be added to post
"
archwerewolf wrote:
"
milkytwix wrote:

while writing post click on your character portrait - open you char with inventory, click on item and it will be added to post

OMG that's just too easy - tyvm!

The Amulet is not self crafted, because those things eat currency like there is no tomorrow, got this one for 14 divines and should me the most expensive item of my build. unless I sell this beauty. Not perfect, but kinda pricy if sold:

One more question regarding the optional shift to the crit variant: Is awakened cwc mandatory? Does it help also for the non crit variant?
Last edited by milkytwix on Feb 13, 2023, 12:03:12 PM
You definitely don't *need* awakened CWC for the either variant. Kelvynn has a post where he references the arguments/math for why level 15-16 standard CWC provides more storm uptime, though I think some folks have argued the awakened version feels smoother.

Thanks for sharing your gear guys, it helped me a lot! :)
Sincerely,
Crazy Woman
Been playing this game for a couple of years now and done a ton of different builds, but this one takes the cake, it's fantastic.

And that's also thanks to your excellent guide, so a lot of thanks!

Need some help on which megalomaniac fits the build the best:

I like the malediction, like the blind/evasion and the extra block is also nice....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info