3.18.1 Patch Notes Preview

"

I have played this game since early days with over 5k hours of playtime on clock so yes i do think i know what i'm talking about.
I'm sorry that your mirror tier build is killing everything too fast for any mechanic to matter but it isn't up to GGG to optimize their game to the 1% of hardcore players leaving the other 99% casual players screwed in process.

If time played means anything here you ought to come back to the argument with quite a bit more than 5k hours as those are rookie numbers.

Stay safe, Exile.
Guides(old, not updated)
LL BV Trickster - /1699146
CoC Quill Rain - /1668121
Last edited by Caelsora on Jun 15, 2022, 1:23:51 AM
wow nice. Finally fixed. I love you GGG
love to play this game. But sometimes it's get so hard :d
Gigachad echoing now
Fixed a bug where some Alternate Art Uniques were not using their alternate 3D art.

Fix 4 missing slots in the Unique Collection Tab for Alternate Art Uniques " Demigod Strides , Demigod authority , Demigod Triumph , Blood of Corruption " WHEN ?
Didn’t see the fix for rollback to 3.17. Move along folks nothing to see here.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Didn’t see the fix for rollback to 3.17. Move along folks nothing to see here.

lulz
Spammy clusterfuck game is still a clusterfuck. This game doesn't know what to be. Its a mess. If it wants to be a clusterfuck then it achieved that.
Last edited by Rekill on Jun 15, 2022, 2:26:31 AM
Pls no more forced flicker strike with headhunter;
pls remember blight exists and remove gargantuan, trickster, ?benevolent guardian? from blighted and blight ravaged maps at least;
pls remove the reflect ones;

and thats about it, most stuff is fixed
good progress, ggg!
Last edited by teodar1987 on Jun 15, 2022, 2:39:33 AM
Fixed 3 client crashes.. meanwhile blight crashing is still there for two leagues now.. am done with supporter packs
Maby ggg lazy people will fix game performance and stability, 60fps without problem, can be full of mosnters and will be 60 fps, but sometimees drops to 0 fps, game freeze and im dead, also how loooong maps, locations can load??? you lost your mind??????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info