3.18.1 Patch Notes Preview

Dash now repeat in the same direction as the initial use.

YES, FINALLY
Another handful of miniscule changes to archnemesis mods that doesn't actually fix any of the broken parts of the mods that were changed. At the current rate of changes to archnemesis the game will be in a playable state in another couple of decades maybe.
The Arch nemesis mod has been modified much less.
GGG seems to have had enough, huh?

So, has there been a fix for Drought Bringer yet?
I hate this mod to death. In many ways.
It's a heinous effect, why not show the range like Mana Siphoner? Do you think you can fight while constantly looking at the debuff column?
Really, GGG sucks at balancing.

I've said it many times, stop making paying players beta test.
Either hold a CBT in advance or solicit solid feedback before implementing it.

There's nothing wrong with moving the meta, and to some extent I understand.
But I don't think you should involve a lot of players who are looking forward to the game in that testing.
"
SquareCubiC wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Good to see game breaking mechanics like effigy, adressed many times by players are getting fixed in this patch.

GGG cares about players and listens to them every single time, no more blue mosters randomly killing players.

Youre the best, this league deserves to be played.

effigy, game breaking... okay!
sry, but player skill issues cant be fixed by the devs.

Git gud arguments, wow, im back into 2004

"
Lwe1389 wrote:

Good to see people who have barely touched the league or maps giving feedback on the difficulty of monsters while wearing ashcallers and tabulas. Makes total sense that you'd be upset about the state of monsters, given your immense experience with the current end game.

I know how much damage monsters do, dont need better gear to prove it, maybe you do.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Jun 15, 2022, 5:03:11 AM
1.)Would like to see "Harvest monsters can't obtain Trickster Modifier" too.
2.)"Corrupter applying Corrupting Blood when hit had a cooldown" instead Hit a lot get full stacks in instant (Can really be noticed on ANY Channeling Hit Gems and Multi hit skills (like BladeStorm, Blade Vortex, Tornadoshot and so on), (to not force such skills having CB immunity as soon as Mod can spawn in campgain as it will kill character instantly.)
3.)Deadaye having range of it marks instead of being Pernament if you walked by and can't find Mob that did apply it so you'll have it Pernament till (Die/Leave zone/Remove Curse/ or kill mob).
Last edited by ArtaEva on Jun 15, 2022, 5:00:25 AM
"Updated the description on the Purposeful Harbinger Cluster Jewel Notable to clarify it applies to Auras from your Skills, not those of your Allies."
- WOw GGG, it took you almost 2 league to show people how you don't give a shit and that when you make changes like this, you think the players are stupid sheep who supposedly won't notice

"Fixed a bug where Gem level-up buttons could sometimes re-shuffle when clicked." - No comments...
Mb later you will explain to us GGG why yr "buffs" that you steal from rares(HH) just bugging and working even if you die and re enter map.

Ty VM for your "smoke mine" genius decide to targetly nerf HH, and how stupid this shit is. For example Thorned Vines ( You take 20% of your Maximum Life and Energy Shield as Chaos Damage if you use a travel skill while vined.) and you CANT CONTROL SHROUd WALKER which WILL Damage you via ThorneD vines, very nice GGG. HOW the #### ShrouD walker Doesnt have cd??? Are you insane GGG? =)

Dear GGG, don't even try to justify everything with your development of PoE 2.
I'm sure that almost everyone who is here to read the patch notes, don't give a shit about PoE 2, we want to play nice PoE, okay?
Last edited by June9 on Jun 15, 2022, 6:11:58 AM
"
Didn’t see the fix for rollback to 3.17. Move along folks nothing to see here.

pissed myself! lol
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
So no fix to headhunter? It's borderline unplayable when you get to mod that teleports you all over the place.
IGN: Bottebo
server down for maintenance?
Worst league ever, patches that fix nothing, devs doing nothing, zero communication/explanation. Only took you 3 weeks to make HH barely playable with random teleport all over the map shit, not bad. You are not even trying to fix anything. gg wp. I hope noone's buying microtransactions, right?
Last edited by TryToGetMeThisTime on Jun 15, 2022, 7:48:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info