3.18.1 Patch Notes Preview

I am kind off confused. People flaming about Legion nerf but I am not getting why. The change was addressing time frozen legion monsters. Meaning that you can still empower them after freeing them or not? Wouldn't it still be viable?
"
Nyanfu wrote:
I am kind off confused. People flaming about Legion nerf but I am not getting why. The change was addressing time frozen legion monsters. Meaning that you can still empower them after freeing them or not? Wouldn't it still be viable?

Some builds will have them all nuked right when they spawn, giving the sentinel little to no time to empower them, that's my understanding.
Please GGG! Static Strike MTX! (Try #9)
The dark prism shield fix is a big win for me haha.
"
Nyanfu wrote:

"
Derptime wrote:
"
Time-frozen Legion monsters can no longer be empowered by Sentinels

I hate this.

If you kill ALL the Time-frozen monsters, it immediately stops the timer and starts the encounter. This means if you're playing a build like Tornado Shot in an open map, you don't really have a countdown for when the Legion encounter will start, and thus can't stop your damage and set up for a Pandemonium Sentinel use.
Guides(old, not updated)
LL BV Trickster - /1699146
CoC Quill Rain - /1668121

Problem : Some player where having fun.

Solution : Time-frozen Legion monsters can no longer be empowered by Sentinels.
"
Caelsora wrote:
Any chance you can refund us the 30-50 atlas points it's going to take to spec out of legion now that it isn't viable anymore? Going to be impossible to empower legion mobs for my build now before half of them are dead.

Oh cry me a river.
It just means that your build wasn't designed for that content, it's as simple as that your build is flawed.
It's not GGG's fault that your build instantly blows up the screen full of monsters.
"
Improved the behaviour of some travel skills when repeated through Echoing Shrine or the Echoist modifier gained by killing

fakin thank you..

gonna try to play tomorrow, too tired. back to afk surf internet.
fk archnemesis.
"
"
Caelsora wrote:
Any chance you can refund us the 30-50 atlas points it's going to take to spec out of legion now that it isn't viable anymore? Going to be impossible to empower legion mobs for my build now before half of them are dead.

Oh cry me a river.
It just means that your build wasn't designed for that content, it's as simple as that your build is flawed.
It's not GGG's fault that your build instantly blows up the screen full of monsters.

Sentinels are, as of this change, not designed for legion. It has less to do with my build specifically. Any high clear-speed build is taking a big hit here. How much this change affects your build directly correlates with how strong your build was at doing legions before. Those who have unoptimized builds for legion actually benefit from the change.

I knew personalizing the situation would draw out the worst in someone, but jesus christ...Do a modicum of research before you try to flame. xd
Guides(old, not updated)
LL BV Trickster - /1699146
CoC Quill Rain - /1668121
Last edited by Caelsora on Jun 14, 2022, 8:55:38 PM
"
Caelsora wrote:
"
"
Caelsora wrote:

Oh cry me a river.

Sentinels are, as of this change, not designed for legion. It has less to do with my build specifically. Any high clear-speed build is taking a big hit here. How much this change affects your build directly correlates with how strong your build was at doing legions before. Those who have unoptimized builds for legion actually benefit from the change.

I knew personalizing the situation would draw out the worst in someone, but jesus christ...Do a modicum of research before you try to flame. xd

I have played this game since early days with over 5k hours of playtime on clock so yes i do think i know what i'm talking about.
I'm sorry that your mirror tier build is killing everything too fast for any mechanic to matter but it isn't up to GGG to optimize their game to the 1% of hardcore players leaving the other 99% casual players screwed in process.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info