Game Mechanics Q&A

"
Pevityli wrote:
How does map generation function? (Tilesets and stuff)

here you go https://youtu.be/EXnoHTqO7TE
I love this game but I'm not so sure about the people who play it.
Why does Divergent Hatred not apply the movement speed buff to the player if we use something like Arctic Armour, Frostblink, etc.? I saw a lot of forum posts and Reddit threads asking this but no official answer. The actual gem does not specify that it has to be chilled ground from an enemy yet it only seems to work if it's chilled ground from an enemy? Is this intentional or just not specified correctly in the gem description?

🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Metamorph & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game. Stop nerfing everything. Stop making the game slow
What exactly constitutes "your chilling areas"? Do Skitterbots count? More generally, how is or is not credit for causing ailments counted when the effects aren't directly caused by you, e.g. Corpse Pact + Inpulsa's?
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Why does Divergent Hatred not apply the movement speed buff to the player if we use something like Arctic Armour, Frostblink, etc.? I saw a lot of forum posts and Reddit threads asking this but no official answer. The actual gem does not specify that it has to be chilled ground from an enemy yet it only seems to work if it's chilled ground from an enemy? Is this intentional or just not specified correctly in the gem description?

This is actually the question I was going to ask, so I'll second it.
Does GGG's balance intentions lean more towards SSF or Trade? SC or HC?
Is there a way to find out the radius of your auras without having someone else stand around? Especially Pride aura.
Any hope for Trickster Ascendancy? Cmon, I know that there is like three people playing it, but it could get some help
Is the xbox versions of path of exile have unlocked or locked framerate????
and there is alot of screen tears inside the new supporter pack hideouts
thank you
How??
For bosses with a % chance to drop special uniques, e.g. Blight or Delirium bosses, is that drop chance modifiable by things like general quantity/rarity bonuses and map fragments? Or is it a straight, unmodifiable chance?
Twitch: AphelionPOE
reddit: aphelion_perihelion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info