Game Mechanics Q&A

Is there a way to avoid custom status effects like "Paralysing Touch" etc. ? Also lightning degen is an instant rip for Doryani builds. Is there any mechanic to protect us from degen? Especially newly introduced Archnemesis mod Mana Siphon kills us almost instantly.
Why do you let Fortify be dysfunctional for fast hitting/bleed meleee builds for 3rd patch in a row now?
HC balance should be separate from SC I don't care which outdated 1993 game dev philosophy this goes against. youtube/twitch.tv/DESPAIR268

REVERT SUNDER :) REVERT SEISMIC CRY :) REVERT IMPALER :) REVERT GAME :)) MAKE DUALWIELD GREAT AGAIN :)
Last edited by DÉSPAIR on Jun 2, 2022, 7:35:29 PM
Are non-damaging ailments' effects based on the base damage of the inflicting hit or the total damage?
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
I prefer the old mines playstyle what landing them all at once on character's standing and fire all at once, do you have any plans to bring the old playstyle back with certain items?
There seems to be a delay between when an Arcanist Brand attaches, and first activates. It is not the same for any other brand. If this is intended, is there a specific reason? If it is not intended, is there a chance this can be changed in future patches?
Have third party external tools made POE to easy to figure out and break builds or made trade easier to manipulate in GGG's eyes?

Why is it near impossible to complete the game with the skills you start with on the beach?

Why are so many skills bad?

Why is this game so happy for people to get scammed and swindled out of loot because you want to keep trade the same way?

Why do you balance the game around trade when it's the least fun part of POE?

How works chaos damage and poison ? what scales chaos and what how poison scales ?
How works a gem that is attack projectile tagged with elemental equilibrium ? do i have to use 2 gems that deal elemental damage ?
"
Garessta wrote:
How does Reaper minion decide which of your other minions it will eat when it decide that it's hungry? Is it random or is there a priority of some kind?
Can it eat phantasm minions?
I tried to find out, but all I could tell is that whether or not I have phantasms on, my other minions will disappear one by one with about the same frequency.
Also, are phantasm from summon phantasm support affected by other support gems?

When the introduced the skill, GGG posted on Reddit that it will only consume permanent minions, so no phantasms or skeletons.
I have many:

1. Does any "nearby" effect gets bonus from global area of effect or any similar passives?

2. Havenous horde -> minions get onslough on kill, if 1 minion kills, only that minion gets the buff or all the minions do? and unholy mighty?

3. The new chaos damage taken as light and fire from templar along with the armour that gives 25% of elemental damage taken as chaos dmg... what does happen?? dmg goes to limbo?

4. when you use 2 essense worm rings and get a 160% reservation reduction, what happens? shouldnt there be a cap to reduction? like 90% reduction...

5. does flask charges acumulate on decimals?

6. why inexorable doesnt give endurance charges from hits you block?? its clear cuz deflection gives much faster when you have capped block

7. why skill effect duration increase minion skills such as offerings and not other minion skills like skeletons? ailments duration should also be increased and they dont, the wording should be more clear cuz right now "skill duration" feels like a global buff

nine years and still continue without mirror, mirror shard, headhunter (no more valuable )dropped. so how long those streamers will get all benefits whole game? what about real players? (like have more than 8000 hours?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info