Game Mechanics Q&A

"
rafaelgxs wrote:

3. The new chaos damage taken as light and fire from templar along with the armour that gives 25% of elemental damage taken as chaos dmg... what does happen?? dmg goes to limbo?

4. when you use 2 essense worm rings and get a 160% reservation reduction, what happens? shouldnt there be a cap to reduction? like 90% reduction...

5. does flask charges acumulate on decimals?

3.) I believe the Wiki has the Conversion Order, Only goes in a specific order, and doesn't loop backwards so if the last step is to x -> Chaos that chaos is taken, no further conversion.

4.) A perfect example of this is Vitality Aura has 100% increased reservation Efficiency, it doesn't mean it's free, infact it only cuts the reservation in half. Reservation Efficiency can reach 200% (25% of original Cost) or even more, sadly it's not based on -(% of total cost) as you are thinking.

Also Essence Worms make Reservation more expensive, so 50% from Determination becomes 130% of your total mana (assuming 0% increased efficiency)

5.) I believe it's rounded down, aka decimals get thrown away.
Last edited by KeldonSlayer on Jun 11, 2022, 3:00:24 PM
How does "Additional Physical Damage Reduction" work? Is it applied afterwards as addition to the damagereduction from Armour? Separate group which function as less?
Is there any reason to get more than 100% reduced life regeneration rate on enemies (Frostbomb, Void Beacon, etc)?
Are There any new update about POE2 game mechanic or any status...? I have seen new leak from D4 and it looks a LITERALY BRUTAL.... Hope you guys going to kick D4 ass with Poe 2..
Does the increased skill effect attribute apply to fixed named debuff amounts. For example, if an enhancement gives +25% curse effect to punishment would the debilitating effect be -25 movement and -12% damage? If an additional 50% of increased skill effect was taken on the skill tree for a total of 75% skill effect would punishment's debilitate become -35 movement and -17% damage?

Would this be the same for taunt, blind, etc...?
Does the 70% Attack Speed modifier of RAGESTORM only count towards the initial ragestorm or also to the frequency the storm hits?
Does an "Increased Spell Damage Taken" modifier on an enemy apply to Essence Drain's and similar DoT Skills' property that reads "Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time Effect"?
How does Onslaught support work with Graceful assault? Does the chance to gain onslaught increase, does one's chance to give onslaught overwrite the other, or are there 2 separate distinct rolls?

Do ranged attacks trigger Vengeance even if the Vengeance AoE is not large enough to hit the attacker?
The game is really great in the state it is in right now, you guys have really done a lot since like 3.0. It's like more than I think a lot of devs could do, much love. However, I think there is a specific issue with putting on belts. Will that be fixed in a patch version (update) any time soon? It just when I put on the belt that I get trouble.
Does the Death Wish skill granted by Maw of Mischief roll for a critical hit for each explosion separately or only once on release for all explosions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info