Game Mechanics Q&A

Hi, to make it clear.
On weapons, is syndicate unveil/craft hybrid phys/chance to poison - a local modifier (only hits with weapon)?
And are weapons suffix poison dmg/chance to poison, global?

Can Occultist's - Profane Bloom apply ailments?

Thank you!!

What sort of buffs are the current Headhunter buffs? Can they be scaled with Ichimonji? Are there other ways to scale Headhunter buffs?
Last edited by Erzengel_I on Jun 7, 2022, 11:27:02 AM
If you type in a search bar in Expedition Locker, and then close it, and open again it retains what you wrote there. Unlike other lockers (heist, sentinel). It has something to do with non-tradable artifacts? Maybe it's a bug?
Is it possible to apply Poison or other ailments through reflected damage?
How would this work with the Tornado skill gem, which reflects damage taken by projectiles?
"
Seikah wrote:
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
37 pages and a couple of days already and not 1 answer from GGG about anything. honestly not surprised so far. just the usual players answering that think everyone should listen to them.

this should be closed. GGG, you are so out of touch with your players by not communicating with them on a regular basis which is what this forum should be used for. if you are that scared, at least get a front man that can be in the middle of you and your players that will at least communicate with us. we ask him/her something, they ask you behind the scenes, they get an answer and then give it to us. that way you can still hide behind the internet like you do now.

You're very confused about the purpose of this thread. Read the first post.

"
We'll collect your questions and present the answers sometime in the next few weeks.

We'll receive answers in a separate article, the same way we did last time, see here and here.

not confused. Q&A to me would be to engage with the players by answering in this thread. GGG is taking the easy(for lack of a better term) route by answering questions collectively in 1 thread instead of answering in the one they already started. but that would go back to better communication which they severely lack
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Why aren't the benefits of Intensify effects reflected on the in game tooltip?
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
what affects the droprate of The Apothecary card in crimson temple map?
Anyway we can get clarification on explode sources like synth implicit not accounting for player quant/rarity? It cant be reflected which lends itself to it not coming from the player.
Last edited by diggzBL on Jun 8, 2022, 2:19:40 AM
How does delve damage scaling work? Based on poedb it says at depth 900ish the damage scaling is +3651% damage

I find this to not be the case as I am not getting one shot but I probably should be if that damage scaling is correct.

For example Aul at that depth hits for 4459-6689 so lets go with max roll;
6689*36.51 = 244215 phys hit
except 75% converted to cold
Which means..
61053 phys hit
183161 cold hit

I can mitigate the cold damage but the phys damage would destroy me but I have tanked auls at that depth so far.

Also this is without mods. I've had auls with 100% phys as extra and then 30% increased damage. Which would mean his base hit is 317k with the damage mod and then extra mod means
~80k phys hit
~554k cold hit

These numbers just seem too high, is poedb damage scaling per depth wrong?
How does blueprint reveal cost-increase-function (after multiple reveals are already done) work? Is the order of what gets revealed important for the total cost? I feel like I should reveal expensive parts first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info