Game Mechanics Q&A

How are the chances to spawn an eldritch altar calculated? Is it purely random chance per pack? Does it depend on pack size? Quant/Pack size on the map itself? Does adding scarabs or other fragments alter the chances?
As casual player, I have a question about damage scaling :)
For example, I am playing with skill that deals lightning damage. Which in-game bonus would give me more? Added lightning damage to attacks/spells or increased lightning damage or elemental damage?

P.S. do maps like Underground River actually have floor?)
Last edited by pr0mete1 on Jun 9, 2022, 11:44:53 AM
How does the "Fleshcrafter" works with Lightning golem's "Orb of Sparks". Does damage from the Orb bypass enemies elemental resistances or not?
Can you lose your deferred items if you run maps and don't interact with Rituals?
If yes, how many maps does it take?
How does item drops work? Is there chance for monsters to drop let say 1-5 items, which is rolled randomly, and then there are another rolls for the rarirty, item type, sockets, links? And in case on uniques does they have the same weight system as item mods? Let's say there is a pool of 100 k of weight in heavy belts and the mageblood has 1 while belt of the deciever has 15k?

Also, isn't this extremly demanding on processing, given the amount of loot?
Does the fire mastery: Fire Exposure you inflict applies an extra -5% to Fire Resistance, apply to fire exposure applied by your totems traps or mines?
Do mobs summoned by harbingers have a built-in IIQ or IIR penalty?
Keyblades!
Does the "pack size" attribute affect monster density of league mechanics (i.e. breach, abyss)?
Why Huck can't wear level 4 gear, after he wears +1 to level all jobs for Heists tool ?
"
Pevityli wrote:
How does map generation function? (Tilesets and stuff)

As it happens Chris did a GDC talk on that, https://youtu.be/tmuy9fyNUjY?t=1836 Timestamped for you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info