Fixing Path of Exile's Mangled Text Bug

cool, can we have custom fonts now?
loved this writeup
Holy GIGACHAD Ben! Give this man a raise!!!
good post. 6 years cray cray long bong time doe eh keh?
Ben, how could you. I hope you released another nice bug as a compensation. ]:>
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
some players expressed interest in getting a post-mortem on this age-old issue.

in case you are unaware, there were also few hundred pages of forum posts expressing interests on how AN mods are oppressing build diversity and not fun since 3.18 launch. Yet this text bug gets immediate attention. Most intriguing.
Last edited by hsuchijp on Jun 1, 2022, 7:09:32 PM
Thank the Vaal we wont have to see forum and reddit posts anymore from new players or veterans who think they're funny by pointing it out.
Last edited by Fart_Smucker on Jun 1, 2022, 7:10:24 PM
I'm gonna miss this bug. Krangled text making you think you were going nuts was kinda fun sometimes.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Having that thought and seeing the impact on the login screen must have been 10x the rush compared to dropping a mirror on live. I even felt hyped up while reading this, good job and thanks for sharing <3
R.I.P. T l e e v

Thank you for the write up, an interesting read for sure. Now we can finally appreciate why this (and probably some other bugs as well) were around for so long. Great work tracking it down!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info