3.18.0d Patch Notes Preview

Chris Wilson in the baeclast : " we don't want a single mod to completely nullify a build but we do want certain combinations of mods to make it very hard"

I play smite and storm herald in a temple with healing negates my build. I literally couldn't damage them because they spawned with that particular mod. Rares are meaningful in the same way a dog turd on the sidewalk is. You notice it and avoid it but I feel sorry for the unlucky person that didn't see it in time..

Noone likes dog turds on the sidewalk GGG. Pick up after your pets and dump this idea in the bin with the other dog turds.
I wonder how long will it take for GGG to understand that the AN system is fundamentally bad, it's not a matter of balancing, it just doesn't work with the mechanics already present in the game.

I don't know... are you guys that desperate to make the game anoying and impossible to play or what, to proud to admit that you made a mistake?

And I say impossible to play not because the game is hard.. cause it's not, it's just anoying and tedious beyond what it's supposed to be - ice prison on top of ice prison, on death effects for all mobs, new on death effects, degen pools on top of other degen pools, that linger on the ground long after the mobs are dead... so you just stand there waiting to get your loot, mobs that run after you, and even though you have 150%+ MS they can still hit you..so kiting is almost impossible etc etc etc

On top of this, map drop was decreased, general loot was decreased - last league, using the same strategies, you could get around 30-35% more currency and this is not RNG, it's RNG when you test on 3 maps.. when you do 3-400 maps it's a statistic.

So yeah... keep it up with the mistery boxes and MTXs, i'm sure sales are booming this league!
Last edited by AngryC00kieZ on May 26, 2022, 9:40:11 AM
"
AngryC00kieZ wrote:

On top of this, map drop was decreased, general loot was decreased - last league, using the same strategies, you could get around 30-35% more currency and this is not RNG, it's RNG when you test on 3 maps.. when you do 3-400 maps it's a statistic.

Yea, i noticed the same even through the acts, and now after 2 weeks im sure, drop was nerfed to the ground, i'm using the same farming strat as last league, barely can farm currency for the build.
Nice changes! Love the league btw :)
Problem: GGG doesn't want to waste the effort of creating Archnemesis.

Solution: Revert all monster mods to 3.17 Bloodlines / Nemesis. Add an Atlas kesytone passive: "Rare monsters gain one Archnemesis mod. Increase maps item rarity by X%".
Can we please get an update on what is happening with the trade site, I know these things happen every league but the frequency this league is pretty crazy, would really like to know if it is being worked on.
"
Philc wrote:
Can we please get an update on what is happening with the trade site, I know these things happen every league but the frequency this league is pretty crazy, would really like to know if it is being worked on.

Hiya,

We understand your frustration and this is being looked into however I'm afraid I don't have a cause or ETA on a fix yet.
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
"
Philc wrote:

Hiya,

We understand your frustration and this is being looked into however I'm afraid I don't have a cause or ETA on a fix yet.

You should pin a post showing that you guys at least know about it...

refuse to add in game trading features, auction houses, or trading posts but then every league trade crashes for multiple hours or days. Not good
biggest meme of this league was Chris saying headhunter was not nerfed
How on earth has drought bringer dodged every nerf so far? Like it's so clearly overtuned that the only reason reddit isnt screaming about it is because its rarer than all the boss touched mods.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info