3.18.0d Patch Notes Preview

"
2DayUDie wrote:
Remove everything. You aren't slowing the players. You are making us quit. This league is not worth playing. Rares are literally stronger than the map bosses.

Maybe the plan is to buff the bosses next league. Bring on the difficulty.
Rejuvenating Healing Nova and Executioner still are very bad for every recovery build for ex rf.

Mana Siphoner aura makes almost useless all popular Doryani's Prototype builds.

Fix this pls :(
Remove assassin mods in blight please. Mobs being untargetable and spawn on top of the blight machine so you insta-fail the whole event is just shit.

I can rant about the archnem mobs and their extreme impact on every aspect of the game, basicly making all other decisions and designs neglectable, but outlayers like the one above should have really been thought about before implementing such core mechanics.
it's good that you're fixing mods that would make an entire build not work, but you forgot temporal bubble, it just wrecks CWDT setups
"Character level no longer prevents you from using Sentinels in Act Areas."

Oh, boy...
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
This patch wont change anything. game stays bad when archnemesis is part of it. time to write review on steam. needlessly negative one.
fk archnemesis.
Remove entangler, chaos immunity thanks.
grasping and thorned vines serious still needs to go. The slow from those was NOT actually reduced, they still grind you to a halt.
Remove archnemesis or add better rewards...
My first skip(
Hi GGG, please remove AN mods from rare and magic monsters. Put them on special-encounter mobs like Rogue Exiles, with their original AN-League loot pool.

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info