3.18.0d Patch Notes Preview

Nice, now please also invisible buff effect on plague bearer. One of the ugliegst buffs in the game, it's pretty permanently on you and makes all MTX look like ass
Good that some archnemesis immunities are gone. But plz do all of them!

Reflected damage is still a mechanic you want to push on the game ? I really don't understand why, getting oneshotted by your own damage is so fun for sure..

We have already to make many choices to be able to balance damage and defenses, and on top you want to push reflected damage more and more into the game.

There is better way to make the game harder, than getting oneshotted without knowing how you got deleted.
There are still 3 with stun immunity. Remove ALL immunities please!
Stop with the nerf rares already feel just as weak if not weaker than old rares.. Also remove the stun nova (arcanist buffer i think) from weaver fight :D
closer to being perfect great job.
innounce-touch and other tocuhes must be in "archnemesis" random reward chart for my opinion.
Arms ready !
Turbocringe, start to play your own game BEFORE the league starts :)
I think not enough. At least delete archnemesis mods from magic monster
thats it, was waiting for an update to see if I would keep playing and this confirms that GGG is too stuborn to listen to player feedback. I'm out.
Really sticking with the prema-archnemesis theme then?

Getting one shotted by a normal mob (archnemesis) pack in the Labyrinth when the main boss does a fraction of that damage is really, really fun.

You guys have lost the plot.
Last edited by DeeUU8938 on May 25, 2022, 4:33:27 AM
My wish is for the old rares ,but archnemesis as Champion rares/warbands types instead.

Archnemesis is such a wet blanket on fun.
Last edited by TwoStroker on May 25, 2022, 4:39:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info