3.18.0d Patch Notes Preview

Hello GGG thanks, most of these changes were necessary :)
From a person who loves to play magic finder builds, I can admit the mapping experience has become very overwhelming and stressful. HH can literally be replaced by an inspired learning jewel in mega juiced maps. I know you are working on this but if we can have an idea of where are we heading with HH :)would really appreciate it

Thanks and great job as always!
i myself actually enjoy all the monster mods. makes things an actual challenge when normally everything just melts in 5 seconds or less. i had a primal rhoa with the trickster mod in harvest. it would shoot at me, then throw an ice wall around me, then run completely off screen. i was thinking WTF???? i chased that sucker all over the grove to kill it. that was truly awesome. with both my skelemage and int stacker, i usually just start the encounter and just stand in place while everything dies. not now. i have to actually move or chase something.

immunity mods can be fun as hell cause you have to think fast or just do multiple types of damage. some you just have to wear down over time. makes a normal 1 minute or less map turn into 5 or even 10 minutes to clear. and by clear i mean 0 monsters remaining. i can burn some T16 maps with my int stacker in less than 30 seconds including the boss kill. but not now. i get 1 shot a lot doing that. makes things fun.

if GGG would make some type of an option that a player could buy that would disable all mtx. i would buy it even if is cost $200 just for that one thing. letting players enable all the graphic bloat that has absolutely no affect on the game other than to change how they look while NOT letting players that are disgusted by it is nuts. what's the point in making graphics for each item only so a player can cover it up? stop spending time on item graphics and just make everything a blank white item like tabula. there is however a program that will hide all of it but it's against policy. it can even stop people's computers from crashing by maxing out the GPU and memory. it's not good for the hardware and can cost people a lot of money in repairs. it's not a cheat as all game data is on the server and not in the client. hell, it should be part of the core game code in the first place.
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
A step in the right direction. Thank you!

But there are still going to be uninteresting, forced, edging on unfair interactions between AN and older league mechanics. Blights, Deliriums, Harvests, Essences, Beasts, Metamorphs, and more all have inherent stat boosts that feed off of map mod stat boosts, which AN boosts further and then Sentinel boosts even further (but at least Sentinel is a choice).

There needs to be some sort of weakening or scaling down of inherent AN stats when interacting with other leagues so the player doesn't feel forced to avoid and/or block them out of maps out of a general fear for the already buffed blue and yellow monsters they spawn.
Avid door opening enjoyer.
Chaosweaver needs to lose it's "Immune to Wither".

GGG, realy, immunities is f@#$%^ tr@#$ and should not exist, you did not learn this lesson from Expedition?
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Hello GGG, remove immunities.
I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.
Please revert the nerf to drop rates. Doing maps is a total waste of time in the current state of the game.

Also please remove on-death effects.
All these nerfs to the mods are meaningless. I have heard Chris over and over and over say that the rewards should match the risk. While the change to bringing the archnemesis mods to rare mobs is awesome the rewards are absolute crap.

Juggernaut used to give a Harbinger currency shard drop. Bring that back...keep the mods hard. Vampiric + Echoist + Treant + Mirror Image should equal an explosion of currency once the mob is dropped. Right now...garbage.

It's like playing D3 where you skip rare mobs at higher levels, no need to kill them because it takes too long and they drop CRAP.
Headhunter is continuously gotten nerfed.

And no one has seen any indication of its buff.

As you claimed you nerfed AN from 2-4 to 1-3, I only found 2- or 3- AN enemies much more powerful with crazy life, seems it's just a joke, or you guys are the remaining tricksters, the 0.2%.

"
moozooh wrote:
"
SquareCubiC wrote:
dude, they literally have it in the notes, it spawns on you...

It's great that you quoted my entire post to say this, but how does it address any of the points?

uhm, well, you wanted to know how they fix that...
i pointed you towards your desired answer, not that difficult to understand, is it?
GGG, please put in more on-death effects and make enemies even more tanky than they currently are. Shut down these one-shot wunderkin and make the game challenging for those of us bored of 10-second map running being the meta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info