3.18.0d Patch Notes Preview

You've enabled Blight!!! Gj!

Now if only you could consider league mechanics during delirium and higher depths in delve. Those mobs must be able to die fast, ya know, before they one shot the player.

With hopes for one last great patch,

One not so pissed player.
Good to hear the changes coming.

But why does HH gets such special treatment? Lots of chase uniques over the years have gotten nerfed due to fundamental changes. I don’t see GGG bending over your back to fix them?
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
League already dead... but we still working for HH buff... just wait...
Really? No changes to drought bringer eating all of my endurance charges in a single attack? It legit deletes my build from the game. And nothing is being done about it? I'm not the only boneshatter jugg. Or some other build that heavily relies on endurance/frenzy/power charges. But it is so unfun running into one and then just dying before i can react because it hits me once, then i hit it and then I delete myself from the game. It's dumb and NEEDS to change asap.
C'mon GGG you gotta get rid of the on-death effects & degen grounds!! We have no universal defense against degen except life regen & +max resists, and these are very hard to get without significant investment. Grace + determination doesn't solve everything.
Just forget it GGg, no patch will fix this mess of a league. Just let it die. See you in 3.19
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
So instead of one mod blocking out the status, two matching mods will. 160% reduced effect of ailments on enemies will make them unaffected. Enemies will be frozen/chilled but still move normally. Enemies will be ignited but will still deal no damage. Enemies can be shocked but not feel it.

I feel like these should all be reduced to 20-30% since the point is to stack these to greater effect, not have a single mod already be at considered greater effect.

Lastly, Archnemesis drops should just be reinstated. If these mods guaranteed certain drops as Archnemesis mods originally did, these combinations might actually mean something. Guaranteed item drops would at least let players get SOMETHING they might be after. After all, you want these mods to stack to crazy levels, the rewards should also stack to crazy levels, as the original Archnemesis mod rewards did when certain combination multiplied and rerolled the rarest rewards.
The fact you had to do SOOO much and still not done goes to show the lack of actually testing prior to release. What a shame [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on May 24, 2022, 10:47:53 PM
Why you guys always loved to brick something that already work perfectly?

Effigy still there,what make you think there's a single person who play this game want that in their map??

All of this mess for who?

Just revert it,or implement it for POE 2

Cut that "extensively testing" BS , coz we the beta tester

The damage has been done,sentinel league is expedition Ver.2

just delete archnemesis mods and all the league problems are solved. Their effects are ridiculous compare to their drops. And another ridiculous thing, u guys want to slow all our progress down but u keep bringing contents which have a very strict time. Honestly, I feel like u have nothing to do so you brought archnemesis in and keep fixing it one way or another so its look like u are actually working. Well now you can at least delete the timer from the sentinels first, then fix the effects on new mtx so they work with totems, traps, mines

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info